Sherlock 11/28, AMPS 257, +3 267, PMPS 174, +3 298

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LexaJoy, Nov 28, 2018.

1. LexaJoy

LexaJoy Member

Sherlock is keeping us on our toes lately, little stinker. His PM number is just about the same as the last time we got in trouble a couple of weeks ago, so I'll be keeping an eye on that tonight, just in case. We might be fine, since we're shooting at a lower dose now, but it never hurts to look out. Otherwise, he seems fine. His appetite is good (he keeps trying to steal his brother's food, and Moriarty is a big pushover who lets it happen) and now he's sitting in the window and grooming. Good thing, too. He's an awfully messy eater.

2. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Popped by to see what Sherlock was up to, even though I am currently at work...shh..don’t tell anyone ;).

I might be inclined to check at +2, it may be that Sherlock is clearing his bounce from the 80 the other day which may mean he’s interested in heading on down to some lower numbers faster than usual.

3. LexaJoy

LexaJoy Member

My lips are sealed, promise.

I figured I'd check around +2 and see where we are. He usually eats again at +3, but I can bump that back a wee bit if needed to keep him steady. Fingers crossed he's not pulling another fast one on us. Wifey has a meeting after work today, so it's just me here for the next three hours or so.

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  4. Christie & Maverick

Bummer on that +3....sorry, I guess my spidey-sense is off. Sherlock does like to keep you guessing, doesn't he?! cheeky monkey:smuggrin:

5. LexaJoy

LexaJoy Member

Much like his namesake, you can never quite predict what he'll do next, but whatever it is will probably exasperate you. Nobody to blame for that but me. I've got to stop naming the cats after problematic characters.

6. Christie & Maverick

Lol, believe me, I completely understand...my civvie is named Jester, he likes to flush toilets, among other shenanigans! I should have named him something a little less clever, but Jester suited him, and fit my Top Gun naming convention/prerequisite :D

7. LexaJoy

LexaJoy Member

Aw. When will we learn? My outdoor kitty is named Drusilla, after the vampire... and boy, does she murder everything that ventures into the yard. Today, she tried to stalk a deer. It ran from her!