? Shivering

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by DevilPup, Nov 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DevilPup

DevilPup Member

Sometimes Spike will shiver. It doesn't last long and it's not because of a hypo. I can't seem to isolate when/why it is happening. He will be taking his meds/puffs, getting tested, eating and getting ready for a shot and shivers, once in awhile His BGs are far from low (mid-100s). I worry because my first dog shivered and then we found out she had a terminal liver issue. Spike just had a full blood panel a few months back. I can't imagine what this could represent. I have noticed a few times it happened after we had woke him for his meds. Not every time...just a time or two. Maybe he was still asleep? Anybody experience this? Thanks.

2. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Sorry that I cannot really offer any help. Apparently, there are a lot of reasons a cat might shake.. during the few minutes they have of 'deep' sleep, they are cold, anxious or afraid, they have pain, behavior issues. If you have not already done so, you may want to search online. There are several pet health sites with articles on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.