Spreadsheet - more than twice a day insulin

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Evie Corso, Aug 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evie Corso

Evie Corso Member

It looks like the spreadsheet is set up for longer acting twice a day insulin. I am still in the testing throughout the day and giving insulin as needed stage, which means i sulin more than sptwice a day. Do I just use two rows for the same day?

2. SpotsMom

SpotsMom Member

Hey @Evie Corso I’m not sure what you mean by the “give insulin as needed stage”. Was this under the instruction of your vet? I’ve heard of BID (every 12hrs) - which is what most should be doing - and in very rare cases TID (every 8 hours), but never not having a schedule at all. Which insulin is your kitty on? I’d like to encourage you to go into the forum for the particular insulin your kitty is taking and check out the stickies for general info to keep your kitty safe.

3. Evie Corso

Evie Corso Member

I just finished entering data on spreadsheet. Rusty is on Novolin N. It is only intermediate and doesn’t last 12 hours. I will post to the Vetsulin/Novolin N/NPH group. Thanks.

4. Sylvie

Sylvie Member

you can add extra column/s anywhere you want in spreadsheet. say you want one after 2pm, click way on top of the 2pm column and then go to the + tab on top of spreadsheet and choose 'column right' and it will add a new blank column for you.

Evie Corso likes this.
  5. Evie Corso

Evie Corso Member

Great! That’s better than adding another row.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.