Squeakers Last Hours

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Mary E. Beavers, Aug 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mary E. Beavers

Mary E. Beavers Member

I want to Thank Everyone on here for All the help you gave me trying to save my Squeakers Life
    I have decided that it is in his best interest to have him put to sleep. I have tried my best to get him better but I just could not do it. He deserved so much better then I could give him. I will miss him very much and I hope that one day we will be together again. He has become so weak and will not eat or drink and I tried to force feed him but he vomited. My little Angel Boy will go to Heaven today.

2. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

I am so sorry you have had to make this difficult decision. I know your heart is breaking. Sending love and strength, and an arm around your shoulders to help see you through. Squeakers knows how much you love him and will wait for you at the Rainbow Bridge so you can one day be reunited. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Mary E. Beavers likes this.
  3. Ronnon

Ronnon Member

A lot of love and hugs. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    The Angel´s Boy light never will leave you. The love never dies. Only changes another kind of energy.

4. Teresa & Buddy

Teresa & Buddy Well-Known Member

I had to make this difficult decision myself several weeks ago, about one of my civvies, it is never easy. It is so hard to watch them suffer, remember you are doing this for him. As time goes on it gets easier and you can remember the good times, I have not got there yet this time. But, I do know it will come.
    I know they are with us, following beside us at all times.

5. H.M. Victor (GA)

H.M. Victor (GA) Member

I am so sorry to hear this. Every time I see a post like this it honestly brings tears to my eyes. Sending you much love and support during such a difficult time. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: So sorry that it is Squeakers time.

7. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

I'm sorry. :bighug:

8. Harley Baby & Michele

Harley Baby & Michele Member

I am so sorry Mary. Tears and many hugs for you and Squeakers.:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. Diana&Tom

Diana&Tom Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to you. Try to remember you are doing the right, loving thing. Peace will come, in time.
    Hugs to you.

10. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

I am sorry it was time to say goodbye... You made the right decision. Rest in peace

11. Bama Kitty Mom (GA)

Bama Kitty Mom (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, Mary. You have done your best for him in love. That is all any of us can do for our fur babies.

12. Mary E. Beavers

Mary E. Beavers Member

Thank You ALL !!! Squeakers crossed over the Rainbow Bridge at approximately 9:45 am Eastern Time. I pray that he was met by my Mother and my Tigger. He will surely be Missed.

JanetNJ likes this.
  13. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you had to let him go. :bighug::rb_icon:cat_wings>o

14. Mary E. Beavers

Mary E. Beavers Member

I pray my Boy is Running around now getting all the Food and treats he can eat...I will Forever Miss him !!!

20180531_185500_Film3.jpg

15. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Fly free sweet Squeakers and land softly....there are lots of friends at the Bridge to welcome you and keep you company until the one you love most comes to be with you forever. Send your mama a sign that you're happy, healthy and waiting for her cat_wings>o

16. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

May your sweet kitteh fly freely and land softly at the Bridge, waiting for you there. Squeakers was loved.cat_wings>o

17. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

Bye Squeakers, your momma bean did her best. :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

18. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Becky & Baby Girl GA Well-Known Member

I’m sorry for your loss. Squeakers is playing up in heaven... healthy & happy! Bless you :bighug::bighug:

19. Mary E. Beavers

Mary E. Beavers Member

Thanks again All...the tears still flow but I know he is no longer suffering

20. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful boy.cat_wings>ocat_wings>omay his love and light guide you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.