SS issus

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by sherrib, Dec 27, 2018.

1. sherrib

sherrib Well-Known Member

can someone look at my SS and tell me what you see? I think I have 2 SS going? I have been putting all my info in .few mins ago I clicked on the SS in my siggy and its not the one I'm using. I'm so confused

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

I see one SS that starts in 2015 and I have to scroll down past a lot of blank cells to get to your most recent entries.

3. sherrib

that's not the right one. I have the last 2 weeks filled out plus my curves. info if missing . I don't even know how to get the one showing up?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  4. sherrib

so I have 2 different SS now? I want to use the one that's all updated ,can someone Help me please

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  5. Tina and Boozle

Tina and Boozle Member

If you have another spreadsheet, it should be in google drive. Sign into your gmail account and look in the top right. You'll see nine tiny squares, arranged in a square. Click on that and you'll see what kinda looks like a triangle with no points, in rainbow colors. That is your google drive. Click on that and look and click on the different files to see if one of those is yours. You should be able to get the correct address from opening it and copying what is in the address bar.

Djamila likes this.
  6. sherrib

Thank you