Stickies

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Terri and Lucy, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terri and Lucy

Terri and Lucy Member

How do we get the stickies from the old board over to this one? Does Rebecca move them or do we?

2. Heather82372

Heather82372 Member

What are stickies?

3. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

If you want to copy them over, then give me a shout in a PM, I will Sticky them.

4. Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA

Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA Well-Known Member

Heather, the stickies are the posts up top with information in them about using Levemir, etc. and we need to have them transfered over here.

I can't even get into the old Lev ISG (or any ISG over there)- was trying to check what was there.

5. Michele&Molly

Michele&Molly Member

Good morning all!

Venita, i sent you a PM with the Sticky: Levemir 101 copied/pasted in it but it didn't translate well (graph is missing, spacing looks screwy). It doesn't look like there is a way to send it as an attachment in Private Message. I have one more i need to send you but i'll wait to see what you think of the first one. I could always email it to you to.

Thanks for helping, i appreaciate it, Michele (& Molly too of course).

6. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

Michele,

What I was hoping was that someone (you?) could actually create a post here and clean it up for the switch from html to BBCode.

I have done the Levemir 101 post, and am asking for help. Could you (or someone) do the same thing with the other sticky (link to sticky on old Board)?

Sorry, it's a "too much to do" day for me. If it's too "geeky," don't worry. I'll get to it reasonable soon.

Venita

7. Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin

Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin Well-Known Member

Re: Stickies/bad FDA link

Hi, sorry I haven't been online much to help straighten this out.

Looks like the only issue with Lev. Stickies is the pH link? Unfortunately searching the FDA site is turning up nothing. I easily found a report stating the pH value, but not in the manner the original link did. I'll keep looking for a link I like better and PM that to Venita.

Venita, THANK YOU for all your help on this! I know it's a small part of the board, but looking through links has to be maddening!!!! So we greatly appreciate your attention to this :D

8. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

Re: Stickies/bad FDA link

Vicky,

I found some alternatives. Take a look at the links that are now on the 4th bullet of the 2nd listing in the Prerequisites sticky.

9. Terri and Lucy

Terri and Lucy Member

I think the stickies need to be set up as "Stickies" so that they stay at the top of the forum.

10. Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin

Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think Rebecca will get to that. She's been down with the flu again. I'm amazed the transition has gone as smoothly as it has.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.