Strips ordered not in vial

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Booger's Mom, Apr 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Booger's Mom

Booger's Mom Member

I ordered some strips on ebay from a seller I have bought from before. Received them yesterday and immediately could tell that the strips were not in the vial inside the box. Made a video showing the box unopened and me opening the box to reveal only 8 strips in the vial and the remainder in the bottom of the box. I have contacted the seller but it usually takes days to hear something back from them. Not sure what is going to happen but I am not sure I want to use these as they were not stored properly in the vial.

Attached Files:

2. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

That stinks

3. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

The strips are degraded by moisture in the air. The strip vial contains a desiccant to keep the strips dry. The desiccant is either a lining, usually off-white, inside the vial or incorporated int the vial cap.
    I would get the seller to give you a refund.
    You could try placing the strips in a vial that has not been lift open or better yet place the strips in an airtight container with fresh desiccant for at least a week or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.