Stunned- in a good way!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Anne Biddle, Aug 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anne Biddle

Anne Biddle Member

so Truffles was physically sick several times the other morning and his bg started to rise again. By the end of that day he was back to himself but his bg is still erratic so he’s back on .25/.5 u. So this am I drew up his shot and managed to drop the vial putting it back in the box and it smashed. I was angry with myself and gutted as I had only just bought the vial a few weeks ago. Anyway, deep breath and reordered via Chewy. I replied to the confirmation email letting them know why I was reordering so soon. I have just received an email telling me to let them know next time as they would replace it and refunding me the order. Amazing customer service, I’m so stunned. This is not the first time the have gone above and beyond. I really can’t recommend them enough

2. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Yesterday I got an email from them regarding a review I posted about a litterbox I bought earlier in the week. I have it 2 stars because the first day I had it a cat peed over the low front and it made a surprise mess that was discovered in an unfortunate way. I didn't ask for any refund or anything but they write me and issued it anyway because they wanted me to be happy. What company does that??? Amazing.

Kris & Teasel and Anne Biddle like this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

I use an old bath towel folded and put on my counter. Anything I do with the insulin pen or bottle is done over the towel so if I drop it or bang it, it's cushioned and it doesn't break. Maybe something like that will work for you.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    Anne Biddle likes this.
  4. Anne Biddle

Anne Biddle Member

I need to put one on the floor too! Lol. It bounced off the counter and smashed on the floor. I don’t know how I managed it. So grateful to Chewy for replacing it, I can’t tell you.

JanetNJ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.