Sue and Pickles

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Sue70, Nov 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue70

Sue70 Member

Hello!
    I'm Sue and my kitty is Pickles. She's got a lot of Maine Coon in her-thank goodness! She doesn't mind getting her glucose levels tested at all. We're a multi cat house so it's been interesting getting the food situation under control Everyone is now on Fancy Feast -mostly Classic -twice a day. A few-including Pickles -get a treat of shredded chicken in between meals. Pickles was diagnosed with diabetes a year ago and we have been having a lot of trouble getting her regulated. She was 17 pounds and now weighs 12.5. She'll be 14 in March. She's also the best cat in the world! She was originally on NovolinN but I got the vet to switch her to ProZinc last month. We're having some problems with her numbers and I hope someone can give me some advice. I've already posted in the Pro-Zinc area. I've spent a few hours-and tears!-trying to do the spreadsheet. I THINK I've got it on but I noticed that I can't add to it. Sigh! This is a wonderful site. Thank you so much for being here!

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Hi Sue and Pickles, oh I love that kitty name! And she's a beauty too. I can see the spreadsheet and it looks like you added today's values, so good for you. I noticed you also posted on the Prozinc forum for advice on dosing. That's also great, because the members who can advise you on this are fantastic!
    I suggest you make your signature that will display with each of your posts. It saves people asking you the same questions over and over. It's just Pickles' pertinent info and can be updated at any time. Here's a link on how to do that: SIGNATURE
    I look forward to following along on Pickles' progress, best wishes.

3. Coco’s Momma

Coco’s Momma Member

Welcome Pickles and Sue. She's a real cutie! You'll find lots of great information to help manage Pickle's diabetes on the forum.

4. Sue70

Sue70 Member

Thank you for the welcome! This site is exactly what I need. I’ve been reading everything I can to help Pickles but actual advice and encouragement is much appreciated!

Coco’s Momma likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.