The tiki after dark riot of 2019

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by MamaMug, Apr 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MamaMug

MamaMug Member

Man, I was so hopeful in looking at the nutrition values on these suckers, got a 12 can variety pack without realizing that they are a broth formula with organ (appears to be hearts and livers). WOAAAHHHH even our sugar cat hated this stuff. Makes me miss my savage hunter Dardy (GA) who would knock you over for some raw organs!

If anyone needs me, I'll be mourning over the $20 I flushed for this sampler. :confused:

2. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

My cat LOVES the after dark line. Who did you buy it from? If it was chewy they will refund you and tell you to donate the unused cans to a shelter.

3. MamaMug

MamaMug Member

I bought it from petco. Might see if they'll refund me.

4. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

They might

5. MamaMug

MamaMug Member

We ended up mixing in a pate and made sure they munched some before we left for a movie. Surprisingly by the time we got home someone had cleaned up the bowls (probably our sugarbub). So we might be able to mix them. One of our boys did really like the broth, but as soon as he lapped that up he just walked away.

6. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

I once mistakenly bought some FF Shrimp&Crap "flavor" home. First it sinks to the ocean floor, then falls off the conveyor belt, then gets swept up and canned for your convenience. I've never seen nutritional values with a minus sign before and even Lewis wouldn't eat it.

7. Julie and Honey

Julie and Honey Well-Known Member

It is Petco policy to refund anything they don’t like. If bought in store just take back to store, if bought online call them. Even if bought online, you may be able to walk into store for refund. I would just call and ask.

Noah & me (GA) and MamaMug like this.
  8. Daddy Jack's Mommy (GA)

Daddy Jack's Mommy (GA) Well-Known Member

This is what I do for the flavors/brands they're not crazy about. I started ordering Dave's, which is on Dr Pierson's list. I like it because there's no artificial flavors or colors like Fancy Feast, and it's a little bit cheaper. But my cats aren't crazy about it. However, if I mix it with Fancy Feast they eat it just fine.

Noah & me (GA) likes this.
  9. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

The smart one here eats the food that's good for him, the rest would eat potato salad and dirt if I put Fancy Feast in it.
    This is now our second dog that needs to be reminded to eat as opposed to losing a finger if you get too close to the bowl. WTF :oops: :rolleyes: :smuggrin: o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.