Trying to donate a barely-used bottle of ProZinc (in Southern California) ***recipient found!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by sugarjack, Nov 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sugarjack

sugarjack New Member

***Update: found a recipient - thanks so much! :)

Hello all,

My sugar cat, Jack, passed away in September due to congestive heart failure. He had been in diabetic remission for almost four years, but towards the end of his life, his glucose levels rose and we put him back on insulin. We were only two weeks into his ProZinc regimen when his heart condition worsened and we had to let him go. :-( :-( :-(

We tried to find an organization that would take the bottle, but because it had been used for two weeks, our regular and emergency vets couldn't take it, and I haven't found any local rescues who could use it. Our cat-sitter put out word in her network, but we haven't had any response. I hate to dispose of a barely-used, perfectly good bottle of ProZinc when I know how expensive it is and how crucial it is to our sugar cats.

Is there anyone in the Southern California area who could use this? I thought I would offer it to the community and see if anyone is interested. Thanks so much!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.