ULTRASOUND REPORT 08/23/18 Squallie AMPS 127

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Squalliesmom, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Squallie is still holding his own. He's gained another 2.4 oz! He's been steadily gaining about an ounce a day. Doesn't sound like much but it add up quickly, and any gain is good at this point!

I have a call into the vet regarding his reaction to the piroxicam. I wonder if stopping the cisapride would be helpful?

I hate to see his BG going up so much, but I'll just have to keep raising his dose to try and bring it down. I notice that there's not a lot of difference between his AMPS and his nadir, most days. I know it's the dry food that's raising it, but right now that is all he will eat. Hopefully tomorrow I can pick up a bag of frozen raw and try that - he used to love it. Fingers crossed!

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

I think that weight gain is good and it may be due to the dry food.

Fingers crossed on the raw food.

Scritches for Squallie!

3. Jill & Jade

Jill & Jade Well-Known Member

AD7FDA5D-CBD6-4C9E-A708-4510437AE8A8.gif PAWS CROSSED!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for gaining some weight. His numbers aren't that high. He's still in good numbers. Sending prayers. :bighug:

5. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Finally got my printer to scan, yay! Here is Squallie's US report:

Scan_20180823.png
    Scan_20180823 (3).png

Attached Files:

6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Sorry I don’t know what I’m reading:confused::confused: but I have lots of :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:For you guys

7. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  8. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Hugs and scritches and prayers to our favorite , best Squallie Bear :bighug:❤️ And much love , prayers and hugs to you, Lucy :bighug::bighug::bighug: To me it’s more important thst he is eating and gaining weight . Regulating the BGs can come on down the road . You are both doing AMAZING , Lucy :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

C'mon Chubby Chops.

Get your snooter and taste buds working and start chomping the wet stuff even if the dry stuff feels better right now.

Beth 73 and Squalliesmom like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.