Vegetable 10/27 PMPS 85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Vegetable (GA), Oct 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegetable (GA)

Vegetable (GA) Member

It's time for Vegetables pm shot but she's 85, I'm not sure how much juice to give her. She's at .50S she's starving & won't leave me alone so stalling & not feeding is very difficult right now.

Any suggestions? @julie & punkin (ga) @Wendy&Neko

ETA: shot .25F

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  2. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

If you have plenty of strips, HC food and can monitor I think you could go ahead and shoot the full dose if your next test isn't any lower, you've got to start shooting those greens sometime ;)

If she's still dropping you might just want to give a half dose if you're comfortable with that - you'll still want to be able to monitor.

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

If you can even delay 15 minutes, it'll tell you if she's still dropping or surfing or coming up. I agree with Serryn's advice. Full dose if you can monitor. You did a half dose yesterday after her going green the night before and she bounced mightily. I expect she might bounce again tonight so it would be good to get the full dose in. Anyway, you shot. Watch what happens and it'll help you figure out what to do next time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.