We"re Back...Kinda

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MommaOfMuse, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

So did anyone miss us? lol After much fighting with both HP and Best Buy we are back up and running again with a new computer and a new internet provider, however, I'm not going to be here as much as I was in the past for awhile as while I was missing from the board life has gotta very busy..more on that later. But at least for now until things calm down some I will at east be here once if not twice a day to check up on everyone and try to get caught up on everything that has taken place while I was away.

Now for the news from Chez Dickerson....Autumn just started her OTJ trial last night so hopefully in 14 days we will have a big party to celebrate her telling insulin to quote a line from The Band Perry....I'm DONE with you! :D But also while absent I have been busy working on making quilt blocks for a new human arrival for friends of ours, boy, didn't realize until I started this project how slow I have gotten with my needlework, the thumb that was injuried by the brown recluse bite last years still has no fine motor skills and probably never will again which make me fairly clumsy when working with tiny needles and floss, but hey it is only 60 blocks and they only need to be done by Sept. 14th...fingers crossed I make it

Plus right now I am working with a young couple and their mama kitty who just showed up diabetic, it has been a very sad time because out of the 6 kittens we started with, we have lost 4 but the last two are thriving nicely now that I have finally convinced them to put Mom on Fancy Feast Kitten and start her on insulin. This is a learning experience for me as well since they are using Prozinc and I have zero experience with it, except what I have learned here by reading the PZI ISG when bored. :smile: But since the babes weren't doing well in the beginning I took the two survivors home with me for a few days to help with bottle feedings during the day while the beans work. But now that mom is doing better the babies went home last night.

Other than that we are plugging along and hopefully here shortly I will get Lady Autumn's SS all updated right now it is on my own computer and not shareable and there is a lot of back data

Mel, Maxwell, Autumn & The Fur Gang

2. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

I was wondering how you were doing!

I'm helping out a woman who adopted a kitty that turned out to be diabetic. Progress is slow, because I can't get over there very often and it has to fit in her schedule, too.

3. nckitties3

nckitties3 Well-Known Member

So glad to see you're back with us! You have been missed! :YMHUG:

Hope Autumn continues with OTJ, Lucian is keeping his paws crossed for her. :D

4. morrieb1

morrieb1 Member

Great to see you back even if its "kinda"...........and thrilled to hear that you may have broken another sugarcat....yeah for you and Autumn....

Em

5. terri1962

terri1962 Well-Known Member

Mel,

Good to see you back. Glad to hear Autumn will be OTJ. Look what showed up on my back porch Memorial weekend, I did NOT want another cat but he looks just like my Andy(GA).

Terri

Attached Files:

6. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

OTJ trial already on day two,
    soon enough we will be through.
    Sounds like you gave Autumn,
    an ultimatum,
    of those shots we will be rid,
    no more juice for you kid!

:RAHCAT Go Autumn Go! :RAHCAT

Yes, Mel we missed you. It was so quiet here, a lot of people went over to the Lantus TR group. Maybe they will come back now that you are back. We'll take you, even on a part-time basis. ;-) Your wisdom and explanations have been sorely missed.

Sounds like you managed to find some other fun activities to keep you happy.

7. doombuggy

doombuggy Well-Known Member

Good to see you. Cedric has been very sick but we are hoping he is on the mend and could use some healing vines from his "twin" Maxwell...

8. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

Hey Jesse,

Yeah I heard from CJ that Cedric hasn't been doing well, and gave you a nasty scare....Maxwell says he is more than happy to send a ton of healing vines to his twin brother from a different mother. ;-) In fact I think right now he is rounding up the rest of the Fur Gang and organizing a purry furry prayer circle. You know as always we will have all fingers, toes, paws and tails crossed.

Mel, Maxwell, Autumn & The Fur Gang

9. doombuggy

doombuggy Well-Known Member

I think it worked! Cedric was 228 tonight! :thumbup

10. hmjohnston

hmjohnston Well-Known Member

welcome back Mel!

Missed you lots.

11. terriy

terriy Member

Welcome back!! I did miss you! Looking forward to the OTJ party!! party_cat

Thread Status: