What time should I shoot tonight?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Harrycat, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harrycat

Harrycat Member

I usually shoot at 0630/1830

last night was late at 2000 (work issues :roll: ) and then we shot the low number at 0730 this morning. (see other thread)http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=94074

What time should I be looking to shoot tonight? 1930? Then move it back by 15 mins each shot time after that to get back to 0630/1830 again (depending on numbers)

Will keep you updated on numbers. Kitty is looking very full. I think he thinks it's his birthday today - low numbers and lots of munchies!!

Many thanks, you guys are awesome :)

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

You can move your shot time a total of 1/2 hour a day, so one time at 1/2 hour or 15 minutes each shot. You could do 19:15 or 19:00 tonight. You could do a +11 test and if he's really bouncing, the 19:00 would be fine.

Hope the mighty carb hunter will have room for dinner. :lol:

3. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Hi, You could start your move back to your regular time w/ tonight's shot. the protocol says if you have to stall or shoot late for any reason, then the next shot is 12 hours after your actual shot time.

4. Harrycat

Harrycat Member

Lol, thanks Wendy. Honestly you should see the size of him. The 2 cats got through the 2 extra pouches of HC I left out. That belly is mahoosive :D

Will report on numbers later. I hope your kitty is OK and that you got some Zzzzzzz?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.