Where can I find a copy of AlphaTrak 2 software?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by JLB, Jul 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JLB

JLB New Member

I was informed by Zoetis this morning that they have discontinued the downloadable software that works on a PC or Mac. I have searched the Internet and have not been able to find a copy of the free software anywhere.

2. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I'm not sure if this still works, but it may be worth trying:

https://www.zoetisus.com/products/dogs/alphatrakmeter/alphatrak-pet-owners.aspx

You want to be on the "Pet Owners" tab. Scroll a little more than half way down til you see the "Download the App" buttons.

You want the "PetDialog" app. I tried it on Google Play and it says it's free. It also says, "New support for the AlphaTRAK 2 Meter glucose monitoring system." It goes on to say, "Added support for recording information from an AlphaTRAK2 meter glucose monitoring system. PetDialog improves communication by enabling you to send your pet's AlphaTRAK 2 Meter data to your veterinarian."

The app was updated on May 31, 2016 so I would think it still works.

Good luck!

3. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

The app is for iOS devices or Android devices. Yo have to manually enter the BG information in the app. The app allows you o send the entered data to your vet and others via email

4. Tuxedo Mom

Tuxedo Mom Well-Known Member

5. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Thanks for the info!

6. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

There is a link here which I believe is the older version for PC. I have not tried this myself as I use the Spreadsheet here so I cannot vouch for the safety of the site or the software.

http://alphatraker.software.informer.com/

7. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

That link does not work,. It goes back to Abbott who no longer owns the AlphaTrak

8. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

I downloaded the PC software some time ago. It is over 25 MB, which is too large to e-mail.
    I might be able to upload it, but then I'd want to delete the attachment so it didn't tie up the database.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.