Where do you buy syringes w/ half-unit markings?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by ramonaghan, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramonaghan

ramonaghan Member

I currently have BD brand 3/10 30g U-100 syringes marked in full units, and I need to find some marked in half-units. I've struck out today at three pharmacies: CVS, Walmart, and Walgreens. Can anyone point me to a site or direct link where I can order them?

2. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Use out SHOP link above , then scroll down to American Diabetes Wholesale. You should be able to find them there.

Also, WalMart has ReliOn syringes, 3/10 mL, 30 or 31 gauge, short or long needle U-100 syringes with half unit markings. Just make sure to look at them before purchasing to make sure they found the correct ones.

3. bettyandhank

bettyandhank Well-Known Member

Walmart has them but they may not KNOW they have them. (sometimes you have to educate the tech)
    Also Sam's Club pharm carries them (you do not have to be a member to use the pharm) Same as above though, you may have to have them double check as they may not be aware or clear.

4. ramonaghan

ramonaghan Member

Thank you both! The tech at Walmart sort of looked at me like I had grown three heads when I asked about them. :lol:

5. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I know. I have had to tell the WalMart pharmacists that they do have what they think they don't have.

6. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

7. ramonaghan

ramonaghan Member

Good to know, thanks! I already ordered from the ADW site but will file this away for next time (unless...maybe just maybe...I won't need another box).

8. Laura & Heffernan

Laura & Heffernan Member

I get mine at Target. They price match Walmart at $12.59 for the 100 count box and are MUCH nicer and easier to deal with.

9. ramonaghan

ramonaghan Member

Target is my home away from home, so this is a very handy tip--thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.