where to buy strips

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Marci and Buddy, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marci and Buddy

Marci and Buddy Member

Besides HOCKS/Healthwarehouse (they are now one),
    does anyone know where I can buy my supplies, i.e strips, lancets,syringes? thanks.

2. Lisa & Jax

Lisa & Jax Member

I have ordered online from Walmart. It came pretty fast. What device are you using?

3. doombuggy

doombuggy Well-Known Member

I have a walmart relon micro, so the strips come from walmart at 50 for $20. I buy lancets at target 28 gague; i like them because they have caps to go on the lancets when you are done. Cedric is OTJ so I don't test as much anymore.

4. Meowsmum

Meowsmum Member

I buy off of Amazon. HOWEVER, they dont always send what is shown and I have wasted money bc I was trying to buy 25 gauge lancets and they sent 28 gauge, which I had plenty of. I filled out paper work and sent the lancets back.

The test strips I recieved were for the older Freedom moniter, not the lite that I ordered. They are usable. I just ordered more strips from another seller. I will see hwo it goes.

Also, I use the Alpha trak and buy the Freedom test strips.

But to buy them here, its $84. I pay between $25 and $33 on line.

5. Marci and Buddy

Marci and Buddy Member

I need to buy onlne -no walmart here in manhattan-I use Aviva ,accu-check strips.

6. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Try American Diabetes Wholesale

If you use the WalMart ReliOn Confirm, it is the same thing is the Arkray Glucocard 01. ADW has good pricng for many items

7. Marci and Buddy

Marci and Buddy Member

Great -thanks! (alth'o i use the aviva meter, accucheck strips.)

8. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I buy on Amazon and EBay along with Hocks. I don't need an Rx for syringes with Hocks so I've kept using them for syringes and lancets. I've bought strips from Amazon and EBay. When buying strips on EBay, make sure you know what the expiration date is. I just got a great deal on strips ($50 for 300) with an expiration of April 2012.

9. Sherry & Zoe (GA)

Sherry & Zoe (GA) Well-Known Member

I buy 99% of my strips (accu-chek Aviva) from eBay....like Sienne mentioned, pay attention to expiration dates. I usually pay between $20-$22 for 50 strips including shipping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.