where to get methyl B12

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by debby le, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debby le

debby le Member

Having a problem finding it the only one I found was through GNC but it was losengers not pill form. Is there some place I can order online? Want to get this right away. Bart has some weakens in his legs and I don't want it to get worse.

2. squeem3

squeem3 Well-Known Member

3. Vesla and Blondie (GA)

Vesla and Blondie (GA) Member

I always got Blondie's Methyl12 from Lifelink http://www.ilifelink.com/zobaline-for_d ... f=Zobaline

He had immediate and dramatic results from it too! Walking on his hocks and couldn't jump for 1 1/2 years, after three weeks of dosing him with this easily given pill (you can crush it up and put it in their food), he was walking, trotting and jumping up on the couch! V

4. Lisa and Witn (GA)

Lisa and Witn (GA) Well-Known Member

I have bought mine at both Vitamin Shoppe and Native Sun, which is a natural food store in my area. If you have a natural food store nearby, they may carry it.

5. debby le

debby le Member

I ordered from Drugstore.com its called Natural Factors methylocobalamin B12 they say it has no sweetners or wheat or yeast on the ingredients it only lists methylcobalamin B12. Can I assume it is safe not having xylitol in it. I'm scared now. Should be getting it in a couple of days maybe I should just order what you people have gotten.

6. Julia & Bandit (GA)

Julia & Bandit (GA) Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.