Who is good at setting up SS?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Anonymous, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Newbies always need help with this, often phone help, and Sue and Oliver are always the one we turn to.
    Now she is on vacation. It would be great to have another 'go to' person we can refer to. Anyone want the job?
    Comes with Benefits cat_pet_icon You get to be a hero for a newbie.
    Lori

2. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I can help. Have them PM me if they have problems. Temporary gig, right? ;-) ;-)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please keep this bumped till we get a go-to voluteer.
    Thank you
    Lori

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great Marjorie...sometimes they are not even very good at pm-ing so I will pm you with the link to the thread (at times)
    YAY...well, we have one now. Over in health. I gotta run over and get the link ok?
    Lori

5. Marje and Gracie

Remember...temporary gig :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well then, let's keep bumping this and get more than one volunteer. It is very very rewarding, takes about 10 minutes if your good at it. You will be remembered for a long time by the newbie....ummm, how else can I sell this?

7. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

hahaha - you don't want me, i'm not a techie, but i'll bump it up for a co-volunteer for the job. it'd be nice to get several people - "many hands make light work" and all.

8. Marje and Gracie

I don't mind being a backup all the time. I just can't be the primary all the time. But always glad to help out.

9. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

i can help too and I'm often on at odd times. Again I can be backup and help when needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.