Who needs Prayers/thoughts/good vibes?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Supurrkitten, Sep 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supurrkitten

Supurrkitten Member

Hello Sugar Mamas/Daddies/Kitties,

We feel really lucky that Fergus is doing well & still in remission. I recognize what a blessing that is. I would like to offer up this thread for prayers and thoughts for you or your kitties. We don't have anything else to give but I hope this helps.

Just let me know and my family and I will keep them in our prayers this week.

Trisha, Fergus and Family
    2c6fe519616382c8c31ccfe1604c195a.gif

2. Jadi & Tiffany

Jadi & Tiffany Member

Thank you!!! Please pray for Tiffany. She is on day #4 of her Cabergoline. We call her "nurse cat" because over the years whenever anyone in our family has been sick, she has stayed with them - sleeping on their bed, purring and comforting them. Now it's our turn to be there for her. Please pray that she will feel better and this drug will help her and at least get her insulin dose down.

Supurrkitten and LizzieInTexas like this.
  3. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Bless you, bless you for this thread :bighug:

4. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Here. My parent's neighbors house was completely burned to the ground with the couple in it. My parent's house didn't catch on fire thankfully but was damaged. The siding literally melted off and all the windows cracked from the heat. My mom is just starting to process the scary event and grieve the terrible and sudden loss of her friends.

Attached Files:

Supurrkitten likes this.
  5. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

Thank you please pray for my little girl Amethyst she is only 4!! This is beautiful God Bless:bighug:

6. Pamela & Amethyst

Hi Janet I am glad your parents are Okay:bighug:

Supurrkitten and Jadi & Tiffany like this.
  7. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

8. Alexis & Nikki (GA)

Alexis & Nikki (GA) Member

The timing of this is perfect. I just found out Friday that my civvie has cancer. It metastasized very quickly and the prognosis isn't good.

I guess my sugar girl Nikki wanted her to come to the Rainbow Bridge. She went ahead three months ago to prepare the way.

:bighug:

Supurrkitten and LizzieInTexas like this.
  9. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

My family and I are going through a terrible crisis right now, and any prayers would be very much appreciated, thank you!

10. Pamela & Amethyst

LOVE LIGHT AND HEALING:bighug:

11. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Trisha, you are so very kind !

Supurrkitten and HWright like this.
  12. Bobbie And Bubba

So very sorry for your kitties passing and the DX for your civvie. :bighug:

13. Bobbie And Bubba

This is horrible and so sorry for your parent's home and the loss of their friends.

Supurrkitten likes this.
  14. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Prayers for all. You never know what someone is going through. Always be kind.

8880173ea9cd0dff66673d2847a04fc4.jpg

15. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

@Supurrkitten Hi, Trisha, :bighug::bighug::bighug: and adding vines and vibes from here, too, for all in need. Thank you❤️

Supurrkitten and Jadi & Tiffany like this.
  16. Supurrkitten

Supurrkitten Member

Welcome Monday Morning.

I liked all the posts I read. Many I did not actually "like", but I wanted to acknowledge I saw them.

We will offer up all the purry warm vibes for kits and folks.

• For @Jadi & Tiffany wishes that Nurse Tiffany receives back all the love she has given. That she finds comfort in the comfort you offer and healing from the medications.
    • For @Beth 73 . That Beth, Elmo, Ben and Chris are well and happy.
    • Sending gentle healing vibes to @JanetNJ 's Mama can process this tragedy, feel safe in her home, and that her neighbors family is lifted during this time of pain and struggle.
    • Hope that @Pamela & Amethyst 's lil Amethyst has a good week; filled with kitty cuddles with her Mama.
    • That @Squalliesmom is lifted up and comforted through whatever issues her family is having right now. Blessings to her family furry and furless.
    • @jayla-n-Drevon I hope you have a happy Monday and good week that has a few shiny moments in it that you can be present for and enjoy.
    • Gentle hugs and comfort for @Alexis & Nikki (GA) . It is so hard to hear Nikki's civ has cancer. Loosing one after another is devastating. try to take comfort that they will be together when the time comes. We only get the memories. Try to make good memories everyday in their honor. hopefully one day we will all be reunited with the ones we love.
    • To @Bobbie And Bubba, May you receive the comfort and compassion you so generously give to others here. Try to find a happy spot today and just BE in it.
    • @LizzieInTexas. Nope we don't. Everyone is walking their own path. If they are lucky, they have a lovely warm ball of fur to walk beside them. Your understanding of that is awesome. I hope you have a wonderful Monday. We get back what we give out. Hoping we can get a nice big ball of awesome to spread around, going here.
    • @HWright Wines from Cincinnati for ya. Hope your week is fantastic. Enjoy your furry and furrless friends.
    • Love and light and vibes if needed to @Gill & George , @Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey , @Tracey&Jones , @Gussie's mom , @Bronx's dad , @Mandy & Rex , and @Tasha & Darwin

All the Sugar kitties and Sugar parents deserve a big snug. Being sweet is not an easy road. Being there for our kits and others is what we do, but sometimes we need to remember if we need help to reach out and ask for it.

Good Vines to all those who did not or are unable to ask for support.

monday cat.jpg

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  17. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Thank you, Trisha. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Supurrkitten likes this.
  18. Pamela & Amethyst

Supurrkitten likes this.
  19. Pamela & Amethyst

THank you :bighug::bighug::cat:

Supurrkitten likes this.
  20. Pamela & Amethyst

Thank you:bighug:

Supurrkitten likes this.
  21. Jadi & Tiffany

Jadi & Tiffany Member

Thank you! What a kind blessing you have given us.

Supurrkitten likes this.
  22. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Thank you for your thoughts today. Jonesy really needs them.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    Jadi & Tiffany likes this.
  23. CatMamaG

CatMamaG Member

Thank you. Prayers for everyone who posted. Can you add health and healing for my friend's 3 foster kittens who were exposed to panleukopenia? And, for another friend's 25 yr old tabby who has been winning her fight with a URI? For peace and ease in my life, and the health of all my babies. Thanks, again!

Jadi & Tiffany likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.