Why is that thread locked? Is giving advice frowned upon now

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Carolyn and Spot, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carolyn and Spot

Carolyn and Spot Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66025
    I come back to find I've been reproached by someone who clearly does not know I have treated MULTIPLE acrocats as well as multiple "regular" diabetics, I've been rebuked by Sienne and Jill and now the thread is locked. Is there some reason my advice is not viable? My peers have deemed my too stupid to post?

FDMB is peer review. I found she needed some advice and gave it. I peer reviewed. My peer review was a closed thread. Shall we have a reasonable answer or another locked thread? I am rather tired of being shut down when I give advice. I have never, ever, in 5 years on FDMB, harmed a cat. Not once.

2. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: Why is that thread locked? Is giving advice frowned upon

yes, carolyn i locked the thread.... because of the tone and direction it was taking. much like the tone of your post above.
    it was a judgment call. nothing was edited or deleted. the advice you gave stands as written.

if rebecca wants to reopen the thread, she will.

3. Carolyn and Spot

Carolyn and Spot Well-Known Member

Yes I have tone now. I come back to find out I've been sniped at and that my advice is dismissed. As I have never harmed a cat, I am concerned at the allegation that I will.

4. Robert and Echo

Robert and Echo Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Please remove all chips from shoulders. Please think of the cats and proceed calmly.

Thank you.

_Rebecca

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.