will be M.I.A.for about 3 weeks

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MommaOfMuse, Jun 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

As most of you know I'm moving. The computers go down this week and heading to the new house after a brief visit to the computer doctor for upgrades.

I will be checking in when I can via my phone but may not be as quick to get back to folks as normal until the comps are back online. As will be dealing with transporting loads, and getting people out to hook up the electronics.

Seeya all soon

Mel and The Fur Gang

2. housecats4

housecats4 Well-Known Member

Wishing you all the best in your move...Will send you Angels to help it all go smooth.....Healing green light to your ((((furry crew)))) Hugs see you on your return.... :coffee: :D

3. LindaMS

LindaMS Well-Known Member

Best of luck with the move, Mel. I will try to check in frequently over the next 3 weeks while you are busy.

Linda

4. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

Thanks Linda!! dancing_cat

Today was a bad day for the wish list. Lol It poured all day so we went furniture shopping. Found this dynamite glass topped outdoor bar with 4 chairs for $300 at K-mart...swoon. It would look awesome on the back deck. There is a matching bistro set as well as a round dining table. Our deck would hold all 3 perfectly.

Jon and I were laughing tonight because we were eating hot dogs and baked beans for dinner because we overspent on the house this week. He started talking about we need this here and that there. All of it we need to buy. So he says to me...I see a lot of hot dogs and beans in our future. Lol

Mel and The Fur Gang

5. IloveLarry

IloveLarry Well-Known Member

happy moving. sounds like ur having fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.