? Yemala 12/25 OTJ trial day 6 AMBG 124; +5 80; PMBG 108; +4 85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Hroswitha, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Hroswitha

Hroswitha Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas!
    Happy Day 6!
    :cat::cat::cat::):):)

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas
    Happy day 6

4. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas!
    Happy Day 6!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D

5. Hroswitha

As usual, Mala isn't following standard protocol for kitties on an OTJ trial. I know it's Christmas, and I know it's unlikely any experienced people would be around, but should we continue with the trial?

She insists on being in the low blues at the times when she would get a shot, but she drops into the greens by mid-cycle. I don't know how to read these. Is this a risky move toward remission, or is it just that ECID thing again?

6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

It's Ok for them to have some blue #'s during the trial. Just Hang in there!
    It's exciting to see another kitty go into remission! :joyful:
    Take a look at 12/23 Tiny Sole's SS when she was on Trial.She's in Remission now!

Merry Christmas Christmas-Animated-Gif-Pictures-Wishes-and-Xmas-Clip-Art.gif

7. Hroswitha

This will be Mala's third remission. THIRD! An experienced advisor I consult has said she's only heard of three remissions for a cat a handful of times. I just want this to be a GOOD remission.

She was at the falls from '06 to '11, then again from '11 until '18. She only fell off the wagon because a clueless vet prescribed her stuff that threw her off - TWICE.

I use a different vet now. He once tried to tell me that a stray bg of 159 when she'd been in remission for years was "normal". We continued to check her, and she fell back into good numbers, but it was hairy for a bit there.