Zeke - +10 41 +11 72 PMPS 175 +3 210 +6 104 +7 105 +10 64

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Meridith and Zeke, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Meridith and Zeke

Meridith and Zeke Well-Known Member

Prior Thread

AMPS 205

Zeke has done some bouncing so we are going to hold on this dose and see what he is going to do once he levels out.

Deb & Wink and Sam & Esse like this.
  2. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

I saw the bouncing, likely from those lovely greens. I see no reason not to hold the 1.75u for 10 to 12 cycles total. With luck he'll settle. There's still a bit of room for an increase if needed. I think Zeke could manage another .25, but you could also increase by .125 if you wanted, and if it's needed in a few days.

I hope you and your family are all doing well!

Deb & Wink and Meridith and Zeke like this.
  3. Meridith and Zeke

Thank you. We had a confirmed case in our town yesterday so I won’t be going anywhere unless it is for a Walmart pickup. Luckily our Walmart has that so I don’t have to go inside when we are needing something. Waiting for my vet to call back so I can find out how I am going to get my dogs wormer. It’s inceptor so chewy isn’t wanting to fill it without a recent heart worm test.

I hope all is going well for you and yours.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  4. Meridith and Zeke

+9 61

Wasn't expecting this number since we have someone here working on our plumbing. Would have tested him at +6 if I realized it wasn't gonna bother him like usual lol

Sam & Esse likes this.
  5. Meridith and Zeke

+10 41

Have given him plenty of treats and only going to shoot 1.5u this evening. I will give him a couple cycles on the 1.5u then will just raise him buy .125u instead of a full .25u.

Sam & Esse likes this.
  6. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

:eek: Oh my, Zeke! Good catch! Agree with the decrease... I absolutely wasn't expecting a low like that!

We're doing pretty good here. Not quite sure what to do with ourselves, though :rolleyes: They say it's not a lock down, but it kinda feels like it lol!

Sending positive thoughts that Zeke doesn't bounce too high from the low. And that he doesn't go lower by PS.

Meridith and Zeke likes this.
  7. Meridith and Zeke

+11 72

Back to better numbers. Now to hope he doesn't bounce too much from this.

I have heard that they are considering a mandatory quarantine for Oklahoma. Thanks to all the idiots that keep getting out thinking they can't get it or spread it to others. I know we have a confirmed case in our town, and when I picked up our wm order the parking lot was full and several restaurants were still keeping their lobbies open for people to sit down and eat.

8. Meridith and Zeke

PMPS 175

Would say a bit of a bounce happening again tonight. At least he seems to be recovering from bounces quickly.

Sam & Esse likes this.
  9. Meridith and Zeke

+3 210
    +6 104
    +7 105
    +10 64

Mr. Zeke had another active cycle! He cleared that bounce fast! I am thinking his dose is gonna be in the middle of 1.5u and 1.75u so my plans for just increasing by .125u will definitely be the way to go.

Deb & Wink and Sam & Esse like this.