Zeke - 8/21 - AMPS 327, +2 336, +4 180, +8.5 114, +11 141, PMPS 119, +1 126, +2 115, +3 98, +4 108

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Meridith and Zeke, Aug 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meridith and Zeke

Meridith and Zeke Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

His PM cycle last night got crazy and Zeke earned a reduction. Was also a good example of why not to get complacent. When we were about to do another test that would let us know that he was definitely gonna stay up, he went back down below 50. His lowest was 33 at a little past +3. :nailbiting:

Now we have a bounce on our hands. :( He recovered pretty quickly from his last bounce so hopefully he will with this one too.

2. DebG

DebG Well-Known Member

Wow what a night you two had last night! Great job keeping Zeke safe. Hopefully with the bounce you can get some much needed rest:bighug:

Meridith and Zeke likes this.
  3. Meridith and Zeke

Thanks, it was very eventful. It was my daughters first time going through this with her baby, the last time she was sound asleep. As for rest, I dozed a little between tests this morning, now we have to go to an appt an hour away. She will take a nap when we get back cause she is the one who stays up later for getting most the PM testing.

4. Meridith and Zeke

+8.5 114

We had to go out of town this afternoon so hopefully he hadn't dropped too much while we were gone. He is behaving normally though so figure it is probably unlikely. Wonder if tonight is going to be eventful as last night?

5. Meridith and Zeke

+11 141
    PMPS 119

Looks like we are going to have another active nite. Going to do a +1 so we can have a heads up quicker so if he is planning on doing the same as last night.

6. Meridith and Zeke

+1 126

He ate very well at dinner and so far his number is holding.

7. Meridith and Zeke

+2 115

He isn't dropping quick like he did last night. Holding good so far. Going to test again at +3.

8. Meridith and Zeke

@Chris & China we are going into round 2 tonight, but so far we might actually not drop too low like we did last night. :smuggrin:

9. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're going to be testing again....and hope you have a nice selection of MC and HC foods, just in case!!

That +1 wasn't much of a "food bump" like we'd usually see

10. Meridith and Zeke

Not much of one, and he ate really well. We still got several can's in the cabinet plus a partial left from last night. I will be up til at least his +4. If he stays holding well, then I will let my daughter to continue testing, otherwise I will stay up til his +6 or so. I am hoping that with him not dropping so much compared to last nights PMPS and +2 that it means he might be settling down a little. Tonight he was pretty much the same for both the ps and +2.

11. Meridith and Zeke

+3 98

Toes are in the green and he is still doing a nice slow decline.

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  12. Meridith and Zeke

+4 108

He is hanging around these numbers and feeling great. :smuggrin: My daughter is going to do a +5 and +6 to make sure he stays good. I am off to bed for the night and loving Zeke's low numbers! He has spent the better part of the last 18 hours in awesome numbers! Crossing fingers that we finally start spending more time here.

13. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Beautiful!!!

Surf safely Zeke!!
    surfing cat cartoon (Mobile).png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.