Zeke 8/7 AMPS 339, +1 392, +5 296, +6 313, +7 298, +11 237, PMPS 265, +1 295 Ketones negative.

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Meridith and Zeke, Aug 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meridith and Zeke

Meridith and Zeke Well-Known Member

Yesterdays Condo

He is in the pink from the last few tests last night and his AMPS this morning. Probably since I didn't shoot full dose last night :(

His ketones were negative this morning. Everyone got kitty stew for breakfast so I didn't have to watch Zeke like a hawk to keep him at his and he could do his normal musical bowls lol. Will probably keep doing the kitty stew to keep the fluids going til we can keep him in the lower numbers. Ketone tests most days too, especially for the next several.

2. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Yeah for negative ketones and weight gain :) And " musical bowls" is so perfect a description :)

Meridith and Zeke likes this.
  3. Meridith and Zeke

2 of mine do the musical bowls, the 3rd rarely eats at meal time, he is pure grazer lol. He still gets a bowl for those rare occasions.

4. Meridith and Zeke

Got the post updated with Zeke's numbers for the day. Been pretty busy. Got a second ketone test and all still good. The other guys are loving the kitty stew lol.

+5 296
    +6 313
    +7 298
    +11 237
    PMPS 265
    +1 295

Yong & Maury GA likes this.
  5. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

Just say NO to ketones, Zeke ;)

Meridith and Zeke likes this.
Thread Status: