Zeke - AMPS 125 +6 268 PMPS 249 +6 189

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Meridith and Zeke, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Meridith and Zeke

Meridith and Zeke Well-Known Member

Prior Thread

AMPS 125

Been busy the last couple days, but Zeke has been holding in somewhat of a pattern. I will probably go ahead and adjust him tomorrow. My daughter and I were talking about how it seems that he stays in his lower numbers when we are both awake, and then he decides to prove us wrong with this last PM cycle lol. Nice to actually see a pattern with him though. Don't think we have ever seen much of a pattern this whole time with him, so a bonus with Tresiba. :woot:

Sam & Esse likes this.
  2. Meridith and Zeke

+6 268

Well we were on a good run lol. With his change tomorrow, hopefully we will come down better and without dropping too low.

Sam & Esse likes this.
  3. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

:facepalm: Zeke, why'd you hafta go do that? :p

I was following Zeke's SS the last few days, and there was a definite pattern there before he flip-flopped last night. I know Sam got into that pattern as well, with the lowest being PM, then suddenly reversing to the lowest being AM.

Were you planning to go back to the 1.75u, or do another micro-adjustment? Like, 1.68u?

Meridith and Zeke likes this.
  4. Meridith and Zeke

I think I am going to go back to 1.75u since it will be a 1/8th increase this time. If he drops low again, then we will go to a smaller micro dosing. This is when the calipers come in so handy! Could never eyeball the small doses and doesn't help that these syringes are so inaccurate.

Sam & Esse likes this.
  5. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

I remember how you said Zeke just doesn't like to hold reductions. I'm still hoping Tresiba will eventually change that, although it doesn't look like it will be quick. Sigh, slow and steady is so true, and such a strain on my impatience lol!

So nice that you can dose with calipers. They must bring a bit of peace of mind :bighug:

6. Meridith and Zeke

Yes, lots of peace of mind. I had been noticing for awhile that the lines seemed to be all over the place (back when we were still Lantus newbies) and spotted the post Marge (?) did on calipers. Ordered me one right away! With the way Zeke is, we wouldn't even be able to even come close to regulating him with the inaccuracy of the syringes. Makes it so much easier. And when there is 2 of us doing shots, also ensures we are keeping accurate on the user end lol.

7. Meridith and Zeke

PMPS 249

Hopefully this time going to 1.75u will bring better results. Usually when we reduce if he isn't going to hold, he will go up high and stay there. This time he did start showing some better numbers so looking like we are going to have better luck on that part at least.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  8. Meridith and Zeke

+6 189

Back to blues :)

Sam & Esse and Deb & Wink like this.
  9. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

Wow Zeke! Just looked at your mini-curve today! Pretty numbers! Keep it up!
    Hope your day is surfing along too, Meredith :D Spent mine herding cats. I think there's a saying about that...

10. Meridith and Zeke

Lol, yeah. Hoping the increase that he just got doesn't mess that up but he is doing great today!

Sam & Esse likes this.
  11. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

:p I can imagine Zeke plotting, "Which way do I want to sprint, up or down, down or up... Maybe I'll hang out right here while I decide..."

12. Meridith and Zeke

Oh definitely!

We know that it is only coincidence, but sis and I can't count how many times we have talked about adjusting his dose (when on Lev) and the next cycle he decides to behave! It's like the little turd overhears us and decides he doesn't want an adjustment so starts giving us better numbers lol.

Sam & Esse likes this.
  13. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

:joyful: I don't know, I think cats are always plotting, so it might not be coincidence at all lol!
    I need a paper bag of shame to hide my head in when these nine month old kittens out-smart me. Which is always at least four times before breakfast:cat:

14. Meridith and Zeke

Looks like he’s gonna be good so far.

Sam & Esse likes this.
  15. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

That 86 is beautiful! May Zeke have a quiet, uneventful night surfing :bighug:

16. Meridith and Zeke

We are hoping so. Gonna lay down and my daughter is taking the night shift so we can keep a close eye on him since he was just increased today.

Sam & Esse likes this.
  17. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

:facepalm: Oh, those nasty pinks came back. I saw you thought there might have been a fur shot; I hope so, and that Zeke comes back down for you!

18. Meridith and Zeke

Yeah, he decided he wanted to be where I actually prepare his shot at and keep his test kit, then got very antsy when I was doing the shot. Gonna start a new thread. :)

Sam & Esse likes this.