It's Party Time- Saoirse Is OTJ

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MommaOfMuse, Dec 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

Hi all Maxwell here, sorry for the delay but I had a hard time finding the best landing spot to set down the plane when I went to pick up all the cats and kits for Lady Saoirse's party. All that Holiday traffic you know, very busy this time of year for air travel but I think I have everyone now. Also didn't help that my servant gave me the wrong address for our party girl, I'll give her the cold shoulder later. So Let's get this party started.

I see the Fur Gang has been hard at it once again getting the Cat's Lair ready to the festivities. The twins Duvessa and Myrrdin look dashing in their tuxedos, I see they even have washed their white gloves just for the occasion. The Siamese quartet is on stage and ready to perform I can hear them warming up now. We have Casper on bass, Bertie on the keys, and Amon Ra on drums, with the lovely Arabella fronting the band, what a lovely voice that girl has!

Out on the back deck I see that the boys are setting up the tables and breaking out decks of cards. Are those poker chips I see? Better keep an eye on that Cassanova, I've heard he cheats at card.

Oh look, here comes Alska, time to hid the lampshades! You know how that guy gets after a few glasses of Lady Jane Grey's "special brew" :lol:
    And over in the dinning room there are the girls Hazy, Angel and Prop setting up the banquet, looks like Prop has brought her famous Danish pastries, how she makes them low carb is truly a talent! And of course Autumn is looking ravishing in her evening gown as she hurries around greeting the guests.

Oh wait, what's that I here? Bells? Oh that must be Dasher and Blitzen arriving, they sure know how to make an entrance!

And over there at the punch bowl we have Lee Lu, Silver, Mittens, Cupcake, Sammy, Georgie, and Mr Tibbs wonder what they are laughing about, The Tibbster must be telling them some of his famous jokes again. That guy is just such a riot!

PATCHES! GET AWAY FROM THAT PLATE! Autumn is going to skin you if you take any more of the tuna rolls, that is your 5th one just since we landed, leave some for the other guests!

Now here comes Heff, Maddy and Misho okay that should be everyone.....quiet please the guest of honor is about to enter...

Ladies and Gentleman...May I present LADY SAOIRSE!!!! Just look at how lovely she is in her new green silk gown, with just a touch of tartan around the hem. It really sets off her beautiful black fur!!

Now that we are all assembled it's time to give the nod to the Siamese quartet and...........

STRIKE UP THE BAND AND LIFT A GLASS IN SALUTE

For today we honor both Saoirse and Aine, whose hard work and dedication to each other bring us to this joyous day! When we the cats of Relaxed Lantus gather together to wish one of our own Bon Voyage as the head to their new condo at the Falls!

2. Di&Misho

Di&Misho Member

Misho sends a big loving hug from overseas and wishes you many,many blessings on your way Aine and Saoirse :YMHUG: We both are happy for you.Enjoy your party to its fullest
    :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT cat_pet_icon

3. kagee75

kagee75 New Member

Congratulations Aine & Saoirse! So excited for you!! flip_cat

4. Charlotte & Prop

Charlotte & Prop Member

Yeahhhhhhhh well done - let the party begin.
    Love your writing Mel :)

5. Kitty mom

Kitty mom Member

YIPPY...... CONGRATS SAOIRSE and AINE !!!!!!
    EVERYONE PARTY.....

6. Elizabeth and Bertie

Elizabeth and Bertie Well-Known Member

Woohoo!!!!

Congratulations, Aine and Saoirse!
    dancing_cat :RAHCAT dancing_cat :RAHCAT dancing_cat :RAHCAT dancing_cat

Love, hugs, and chin scritches,

Eliz x

7. tibbs5

tibbs5 Well-Known Member

Woo Hoo. What a party. party_cat party_cat party_cat
    congratulations.
    :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT
    hey where's Alska and his lampshade???

Tibbsey is the black & white kitty in the front

Attached Files:

8. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!
    :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT​

9. KittyMom777

KittyMom777 Member

Congrats Aine and Saorise! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

Lol Mel, that was sooo funny...I can just picture the party!!

10. Laura & Heffernan

Laura & Heffernan Member

Hurray!!!! So happy for you both!

11. Voula

Voula Well-Known Member

Congratulations Saoirse and Aine too:)

12. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

Thank you all so much for throwing an OTJ party for Saoirse! She's on the sofa right now, preening and purring (thankfully not peeing and pooping :shock: ), and basking in the glow of all the celebrations and everyone's good wishes. cat_pet_icon Such a welcome change from all the hiding.

I was having a really carp day today and I was so moved to find the party going on. You guys are just the best - even if ye did make me bawl my eyes out (good tears).

[​IMG]

13. MommaOfMuse

Here you go hon, a picture of the party that's Duvessa, Autumn, Amon Ra and Myrddin getting ready for to light the candles on her celebratory fish...lol

Okay not really them as you can tell by the Autumn in the picture face markings but really pretty darn close to what the rest look like in real life. :D

Mel and The Fur Gang

Attached Files:

14. KittyMom777

KittyMom777 Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

15. tibbs5

tibbs5 Well-Known Member

hey that looks like my Tibbsey boy on the far right. i'm still looking for Alska and the lampshade. has anyone seen him? lol.

Attached Files:

16. Critter Mom

It's a stealth lampshade. ;-)

Tibbs is cutting that rug nicely, Nadine.

17. terriy

terriy Member

drinking24 party_cat drinking09

18. Blamethecats and Hannah

Blamethecats and Hannah Member

WOO, HOO! Three cheers for Saoirse and Áine! :RAHCAT You have both worked so hard to come to this day and we are so pleased to be able to celebrate with you! Great job! And Saoirse, your dress is just lovely! Best wishes as you journey into your new-found freedom.

19. RobinCot

RobinCot Well-Known Member

Now this is a party!!!!

CONGRATS SAOIRSE!!!!

Attached Files:

20. LindaMS

LindaMS Well-Known Member

Hoooray! Lizzie has been doing laps around the house since the wee hours of the morning, and Sammy is just watching her, saying "Goofy kitten, relax a bit, save your strength for the eating and drinking at the party!|"

Congratulations to you, so glad for you!

21. Critter Mom

Saoirse sent me out earlier for supplies.

Hey there, kittehs! Look what the Mogster got for everyone ...

[​IMG]

Snackies!!!

:RAHCAT Party on! :RAHCAT

22. Critter Mom

I've thrown a few where the beans ended up like that ... :oops: ;-)

23. MommaOfMuse

Thrown more than a few where the beans ended up like that. ROFLMAO!

Mel and The Fur Gang

24. Critter Mom

Pound to a penny you were the last one standing, Mel. (I certainly was ... as a matter of principle!) :razz:

25. MommaOfMuse

LOL Well that depends on who was at the party and where it was held. Close and trusted friends and at my house...ummmm not always. Anyone I didn't know or away from home....you betcha I was the last to go down. Absolutely will not drive under the influence, nor will I get in a vehicle with anyone that is unless I'm behind the wheel.

Now I have been known even when not in that condition to dance on tables or bar tops (Coyote Ugly style). Hey! I'm short! I have to compensate somehow...lol

Mel and The Fur Gang

26. Critter Mom

haha_smiley My mind had made the leap to Coyote Ugly w-a-a-y before my eyes made it as far as the parenthesis. LMAO!

For someone with as much presence as yourself, Mel, methinks the bar counter was superfluous. Besides, they do say that the nicest things come in the smallest packages. :D

I've always been the same way as yourself when it comes to cars and alcohol.

27. MommaOfMuse

haha_smiley

You might be very surprised if you met me in person. I actually am fairly quiet and reserved most of the time. A lot of folks think I am either shy, cold, or just plain stuck up when they first met me. Nothing is further from the truth,what I am is very choosy about the company I keep, and extremely observant. And my inner circle is very small, many acquaintances but few that I call friend. But once you make into that inner circle and have gained my trust I'm loyal to the end. With those I trust well I'm funny, adventurous and out-going. It just takes me time to warm up to strangers as I'm a dyed in the wool introvert. I see and know way more than people think I do. And definitely not a social butterfly

Mel and The Fur Gang

28. KittyMom777

KittyMom777 Member

Well that doesn't come across here - you seem to warm up to strangers pretty well....you were one of the first to welcome this newbie....

Juliet and Silver

29. MommaOfMuse

Cat people are different...Just like our cats take awhile to warm up to your basic stranger but let another cat person walk in and they are all over them...Same here. lol

If a cat likes you and trusts you then that's all the seal of approval I need.

In fact it was my cats that picked the hubby. When they liked him I figured he could hang around, when he asked them for permission to marry me BEFORE asking me, I was sold that he was a keeper. Now there have been a few times over the past 7 years that we've been married that I have questioned their judgement.....roflmao.

In fact when he did ask me, it was with one of my cats with my engagement ring on it's collar....lol He originally asked my then only two cats Muse and Onyx if it was okay with them if we all came to live with him and let him be their daddy. Then a year later after we were living together I come home from work and he tells me Muse has something she wants to ask me.. I see something hanging from her collar, there is a rolled up note with the ring. All the note said was Can We Keep Him Forever! and two paw prints...lol

Mel and The Fur Gang

30. KittyMom777

KittyMom777 Member

Awwwww - that's so sweet....He wins the award for the best proposal I've heard!

okay...maybe I need to send Silver and Sasha out to find Mr Right for me lol!!

31. MommaOfMuse

Well Jon did have a leg up in that department, and Muse and Onyx didn't have to go looking for him either. Jon and I were each others first loves way back in High School, it just took us both 30 years to figure out we had it right the first time around...lol

Both of married other people, moved away,raised families, got divorced and moved back to where we grew up. Ran into each other again and well the rest as they say is history.

Mel and The Fur Gang

32. KittyMom777

KittyMom777 Member

The ultimate love story.... :thumbup

33. tibbs5

tibbs5 Well-Known Member

AWWWHHHHHHHHHHH
    that's great.

34. Critter Mom

Oooh, I approve!!!! Classy! :D

35. april_sd

april_sd Member

I'm a little late to the party, but...

Congrats Aine and Saoirse!!!!!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT dancing_cat flip_cat dancing_cat flip_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT
    party_cat drinking09 party_cat

36. Critter Mom

Glad you could make Saoirse's shindig, April! There are plenty of Snackies left for Maddy. :D

I just found some gatecrashers ...

[​IMG]

37. KittyMom777

KittyMom777 Member

Awww I want to take them all home!

38. JuJu09

JuJu09 Member

Congrats! :D

39. Critter Mom

Thank you! :D And congratulations to JuJu as well! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

Thread Status: