8/7 Tomcat AMPS 123, +5=84 PMPS 90, +2.5=52, +3=42, +4=67

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by tomtom13, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomtom13

tomtom13 Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=101721
    evening all

Well, on cycle 9, I guess Tom's depot is full. I really figured I was going to have to increase soon. His number's are nice, but a little higher and flatter than what I am used to. And his surfing is a tad high as well.......but it has actually been nice to be able to go to bed at a normal hour.

When he gave me his 52...I thought I could just let him surf with some MC, I mean why blow it right?. ...but then I got the 42, so out comes the gravy :eek: I guess that was a Newbie mistake. Then again, perhaps the gravy was a Newbie mistake? I can only get better right? but ...just when you think you have it/him figured out........ :?:

Don't you all hate giving gravy when you finally have such great numbers!!!??? I do. I mean that is what we want right? healing begin....healing starting...and then......OUT COMES THE GRAVY.....lets raise that BG level.....just doesn't make sense. but we have to keep kitty safe!! I just need to find that fine line.....

I hope everyone is doing well this evening.....and JUPITER leave that bandage alone!! silly cat

thanks all

kelly

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Re: 8/7 Tomcat AMPS 123, +5=84 PMPS 90, +2.5=52, +3=42, +4=6

Why is it that every time you start thinking about an increase, Tomcat thinks about a decrease? :lol: :lol:

Great catch - congrats on yet another reduction! :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Love how you are shooting those greens now. :D

3. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Depends if you gave a couple of teaspoons or a couple of cases :lol: :lol:

Nice looking numbers and congratulations on the reduction!! GO Tomcat! Work that juice!!

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Any green numbers are good for Tom's pancreas. I wouldn't get concerned if it's a 42 or a 72. They are both green!

Tom let you know he was ready for a decrease!!

I answered your questions in Gabby's condo.

5. Amy & Papaya (GA)

Amy & Papaya (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Kelly! Increase ha ha ha. Tomcat doesn't think so!

Thanks for admiring Papaya's photo - it just clicked that you have one of Tom for your avatar now. It's nice to see who this guy so determined to get off insulin is . . . very handsome! Have a good night & enjoy some sleep when you can!

6. Re: 8/7 Tomcat AMPS 123, +5=84 PMPS 90, +2.5=52, +3=42, +4=6

Under 50 at +3? Out comes the gravy, so no, not a mistake. Next time you can try MC, but I would have suggested you do just what you did if I'd been around.

Gravy wears off, so it isn't like this is going to set Tomcat back. It's a short term solution, and he'd already made his point by dropping to 42. 67 is a nice result too. I'm not seeing any "newbie mistakes" here, Kelly. ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.