10/03 J.D. PMPS 252

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Oct 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Last Night:
    288 PMPS
    284 +2.5
    208 +6

Lots of twos and lots of eights, J.D. Are you trying to tell me to play the lottery?

He woke me up at AMPS somehow. I woke up and he was standing next to my face.
    Every food bowl in the house was empty when I woke up this morning including most of the YAZC.

J.D. ate his 1st Breffis out on the deck and is currently laying out there. It's time for his Clavamox, now.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 10/03 J.D. AMPS 282

Yay for a good appy. I hope everything goes well at his vetty appointment this afternoon. Enjoy your 3 days off.

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Thanks Carla. I hope you have a good day, too.

From yesterday's condo:
    Two weeks ago today, I took J.D. to the vet because of on again off again diarrhea. The vet said because of his age she wanted to nip this in the bud and wanted to do a battery of tests (I'm not sure if I'm using English correctly). He had eaten all day long that day and the appointment was at +10. She drew a bunch of blood and when she mentioned a (I thought she said CPI, but I guess she said TPL?, she's Australian and has an accent) test, I said No, I want a Spec fPL test. So, he got that test on a full belly and the result was 46.8.
    When we got the result, she said to retest in 2 to 3 weeks. I asked about the fasting and she said she wanted to compare like to like (non fasted), then later I was told to fast him by someone else in the vet's office, then I spoke to her, Dr. C., again and she said there was a miscommunication with the office staff and not to fast him, that she wants to compare like to like. So, I guess I understand. If he was 46.8 two weeks ago and is 41 this time, then maybe he has improved. If he was 46.8 two weeks ago on a non fasting test, and if I fasted him today and his test result is 18 because of that fast, then it may look like he is doing a lot better. Those are just my thoughts.

I hope he's doing a lot better, anyway. Fingers Crossed.

He just finished his 2nd Breffis with his ABs, and just now climbed up his cat tree and then onto the back of the couch and is standing up there staring outside, engaged, and looking normal.

4. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Paws crossed that JD is all better. His appy is a good sign that maybe he is. Have a great day Dyana!

5. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 10/03 J.D. AMPS 282, +3 282

He's hanging on tight to these numbers. He just ate his 4th Breffis to keep it at 282.
    :-|

6. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 10/03 J.D. AMPS 282, +3 282

Hi Dyana,

Well, surfing is better than diving or soaring, right? Maybe sliding a bit would be nice. :smile:
    Sending lots of good vetty vines for today.
    Oh, how I hope J.D. is all better from the nasty p'titis. Man, how I hate that word!

7. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 10/03 J.D. AMPS 282, +3 282, +5.25 230

Yes. Surfing is good.
    Well as long as it's not too too high.
    I would like a blue surf. Hey, J.D, you hear that?

8. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Flat yellow is good, paws crossed for good test results!

9. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Thanks Ann. I hope for good test results too.

Right now he's laying on the carpet and it looks like he might be dreaming. Neither one of the cats used the heated doggy bed last night. Maybe it was too warm.

10. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 10/03 J.D. AMPS 282, +3 282, +5.25 230, +7.5 170 Blue:)

Glad he is eating well....sending continued healing vines for J.D....and hugs to you all (((J.D., Dyana & Ginger)))

11. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 10/03 J.D. AMPS 282, +3 282, +5.25 230, +7.5 170 Blue:)

Thanks Pat. It's so nice to see you :YMHUG:

We won't get the results until Saturday, at least.

I hope you and Shadow and Raja are doing fine ;-) You are all missed.

12. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for J.D. He showed you blue today, to make mama happy. Hope he stays sunny yellow or blue again, Dyana :D
    Waiting for test results stinks, but we're going to just expect good results, for your handsome boy, right? :D

13. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Right. Anti Jinx.

He ate some of the cats new favorite food that is not all that good for them. Great Choice Sardines and Shrimp and Crab. I'm sure it has a lot of phosphorus. Luckily I only had one can. His 2nd Dinner was plain old FF Chunky Chicken. I have been trying to stay away from the beef, because the last time I gave him some he didn't feel too good the next day and I can only wonder if it was the beef or the pancreatitis, but I'm not taking any chances right now.

14. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

J.D. is on a nice trip to Sweden! We need more blue, buddy. :D :D
    Liz

15. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Lots of twos and eights and a little blue. 8's and 2's are auspicious numbers for the Chinese - we have a large Chinese population here. Maybe that all is a sign of more blue in JD's future. :D :D Good to hear he's eating well again. And paws crossed for good b/w results.

16. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

Hi Dyana,
    I am so glad that J.D. is eating well.
    I love it when they eat.

Sending more healing vines to J.D. and prayers for good b/w results.

17. Nancy&Pepper (GA)

Nancy&Pepper (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending good test results vines to J.D.!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.