11/16 J.D. AMPS 198, +6.25 107, +7.25 77, +8 66 PIC

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Nov 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Last Night:
    507 PMPS
    183 +7

J.D. has been out on the deck twice this morning, already. It doesn't seem to be as cold out there this morning.
    He didn't want to eat the FF Chicken & Liver that I served after AMPS. Neither of my cats did. They generally don't like the liver flavors. Ginger finally ate some. I brought J.D. some FF Roasted Turkey and he ate some of that. Because Ginger was interested in that flavor, I brought her a bowl of it too. I had the remainder in the can of the FF Liver & Chicken warming on top of the coffee maker, and J.D. was sitting on his cat tree. I brought him a bowl of the warmed food and he turned his face away. 5 bowls used already and it's only 45 minutes after AMPS.

2. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Re: 11/16 J.D. AMPS 198

Good morning Dyana. :coffee: Oh how I feel your pain. The civvies have decided no flavor of ff is good anymore, so the strays were eating like royalty for awhile. I finally had to employ some tough love and leave the food in their bowl for the day. Food does eventually go missing (and I have been weighing the cats like crazy to make sure they are all eating). They aren't thrilled with me but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do :lol:
    I'm glad the temp is decent enough there that JD can get his fresh air. Have a great day off, I imagine you will be packing?

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Today is laundry, organizing, giving house keys to the neighbors, shopping for last minute items.
    The suitcases are up out of the basement, but I always do last minute packing, so will save that for Monday.

He still hasn't eaten. I have a cypro ready, but I am going to try a different flavor FF first.

I know what you mean about the strays. I gather up what my cats don't eat and bring it to work where there are strays.
    They must love the variety with all the toppings applied to the different flavors. It's like sundaes.

4. MonetsMom

MonetsMom Member

Hi Dyana... Sorry to hear J.D. Is not cooperating this morning about his food. Kitties can be so finicky, hopefully before you supply all the cats in the neighborhood with food, you can find something that appeals to J.D.
    Come on J.D. you really need to eat so that your Mama can enjoy her Saturday!!!

5. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 11/16 J.D. AMPS 198, +2 198

Eat your fuds, J.D.!
    Dyana, good luck with getting ready today. (I'm a last-minute packer, too.)
    I hope J.D.'s appy improves. Looks like he's surfing in blue numbers so far! :D

6. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope J.D. chose that last can as the one he really wanted :D

I have no strays that I can feel the leftovers to, so they end up in the trash :sad: Very wasteful, of food and $$$, but we know how it goes ;-)

Good luck with the packing - I always start a pile of the things I want to bring, but not pack yet. They are the last to go in the suitcase.

7. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Eat yer fuds, J.D.! Love that flat blue. :D We don't have strays either and we throw away a lot of food too. :roll:
    Liz

8. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 11/16 J.D. AMPS 198, +2 198, +3.5 239, +5.25 133

J.D. got up from (my) bed at +4.5 and has been snacking on all the bowls of food he didn't eat earlier, ever since.
    Now, he's washing his face (which usually means he enjoyed his meal) in his own bed in the living room.
    I need to remember to pack his heating pad that's under that doggy bed he's currently in.

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 11/16 J.D. AMPS 198, +2 198, +3.5 239, +5.25 133

I'm glad J.D. finally ate for you. It's so frustrating when they won't eat. Good luck getting all of your last minute things done today.

10. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 11/16 J.D. AMPS 198, 6.25 107 PIC

I had to interupt this to get J.D.'s test.
    [​IMG]
    He has been cleaning up the left over food from this morning. All 5 bowls are almost clean.

Off to get the cats outside for a walk.

11. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 11/16 J.D. AMPS 198, +6.25 107, +7.25 77 PIC

J.D. has been an eating machine since +4. Not meal eating, but grazing.

12. Dale 'n' Chip

Dale 'n' Chip Well-Known Member

Re: 11/16 J.D. AMPS 198, +6.25 107, +7.25 77 PIC

The pic is so adorable and cozy. :smile: :smile: :smile:

13. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Dyana......I'm glad that J.D. is eating. :D

Love the pic...it's so sweet when kitty siblings cuddle. :D

14. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Hey Barbara, it's nice to see you :D
    Yes, he ate plenty today, it was just so late. I would have been worried about him, had I gone to work. He just doesn't seem to eat as much when in a certain range of blues for some reason. Almost, like he knows if he eats he will go up and so it's a balancing act he's doing.

I hope you are your kitties are doing well :YMHUG: to you.

15. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

That is the sweetest picture!! They look like bestest buddies :D Happy that J.D. decided that all the fuds were good!!

16. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

What a great cycle for JD today! And that pic is so adorable. I wish my two were friends like that.

17. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Surf safe, J.D.! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: And eat yer fuds!
    Love the pic!

Have a good trip, Dyana

Hugs, scritches,

Ella & Rusty

18. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Awwww...how sweet! I'm glad he ate so well, despite the late start. Have a great night, Dyana!

19. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for J.D.'s better appy!
    And that pic is too cute.
    Have a great night, Dyana!

20. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I'm so glad JD started eating and I LOVE the photo. They are so very sweet. What a day for JD!!!!

I know you must be getting excited to go on your trip!

21. lovey11

lovey11 Well-Known Member

Dyana, that picture of J.D. and your other kitty is adorable. I am glad that J.D. got his appetite back. That is so frustrating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.