12/12 & 12/13 Ripley updates

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Josie & Ripley (GA), Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Previous Condo 12/10

Good morning, LL!
    I want to pop in to give an update on how Ripley is doing, plus to send vines to my LL family.
    I'm thinking of Zener today and hope he will feel better very soon. I also wish everyone in his household to feel healthy.
    I hope PurrFace is doing better -- sending recovery vines to him and to John, and a big hug to Donna for taking such good care of her guys.
    I'm keeping Shadow and Rhiannon in my thoughts and hope for good news in 2 weeks.
    I'm sending good dental vines to Hershey and calming vines to his beans.
    And I'm giving a big hug to Rachel -- I wish I could take away her stress right now, and I hope Chyna's higher numbers is a fluke, and not due to an underlying issue.

Ripley is doing about the same: glued to her rocking chair, resting and sleeping.
    She's still drinking water, but not nearly the amount she has been.
    Her appy is almost non-existent -- she is eating about 1tsp every 4 or 5 hours or so. I've been giving her Cowboy Cookout (orig. recipe, and I'm fishing out those weird chunks that she never really liked anyway); this morning I gave her a little 'forbidden' food -- civie Smokey's Fancy Feast Chicken -- and Ripley practically inhaled it, purring. She even gave me a squawk when I fed her -- first squawk I've heard in a few days. I'll offer some more later; don't want her to scarf-n-barf.
    I'm still taking her back and forth to the LB, as she's pretty much peeing 'on command' (still PDLB-ing!). This morning was the first time that she was trying to poo with no results, though.

I'm trying to keep her as comfy as possible. Giving 1/4 tab. of Tramadol every 8 hrs (no fun pilling a sick kitty - breaks my heart); she's on her favorite orange blankie (the one in her avatar pic), heater is cranked (it's so warm in our house!) and heating pad is on. She is surrounded by her favorite toys: her little Rafiki animals (2 -- she's had them since she was a baby, and they look well loved -- one is going to stay with her in her special place in our backyard, and I'm keeping the other one), her catnip carrot, and a catnip nanner (she's been using that banana as a pillow).

Her appt. is at 8:30 tomorrow am. I have today and tomorrow off work. I'm going to dote on her, give her love, tell her stories, sing to her. I hope to take her outside this afternoon for some basking, if she's up for it.

Some friends have given me some special treats for Ripples: FF Fish Appetizer, canned lobster, even caviar. I don't know if she'll want any of these things, but I hope to offer her a little buffet tomorrow morning, including some ice cream. Who knows -- maybe she'll only want some of Smokey's food.

THANK YOU to everyone here -- Will and I have been reading your posts, and we are feeling each hug and prayer. You are a part of our family, and that will never change.
    :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

2. Re: 12/12 Ripley update

(((((Josie and Will)))))
    If a kitty could envision "a perfect day", I would bet that Ripley would envision one just like you are giving her.
    Please know that all of you are surrounded by our love.
    May you find some measure of peace in that.

Love, hugs and scritches,
    Carl

3. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Re: 12/12 Ripley update

Big hugs to you and DH. I am so sad about Ripley, I know your heart must be breaking. We are thinking of you and sending comfort vines. Thank you for the good wishes for our family, we are doing better.
    Liz

4. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Comfort vines for all of you. You are a great bean Josie and Ripley loves you to the moon and back. ((((HUGS))))

5. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

((((More Hugs to you, Josie, and Will)))
    I hope Josie really enjoys her day, and the special treats.

6. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

:YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: You are giving josie such a special send off! I hope she love all her treats!

7. Michele M

Michele M Member

more ((hugs)) to you
    you guys are so good to her
    sounds like she is totally surrounded by love

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending more prayers and hugs to you and Will. :YMHUG: :YMHUG: I hope Ripley enjoys her special treats.

9. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

:YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

Still more hugs. You are such a wonderful momma bean. Glad Ripley is able to enjoy some favorite food and just "be". Praying for a peaceful, loving day for you all tomorrow.

10. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

:YMHUG:

11. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Ripley, you are such a special girl and we know that tomorrow you will be smiling down on your mamabean and papabean and surrounding them with your love.

(((((Josie & Will))))), you have given your girl so much and today you are giving her a purrfect day. I'm glad she is enjoying her special foods. We are thinking good thoughts for tomorrow and praying that Ripley's transition will be peaceful and beautiful.

Hugs and scritches,

Ella & Rusty

12. Doug N Libby

Doug N Libby Well-Known Member

oh, (((Josie and Will))) - my heart breaks for you and what you're going through.

It's so sweet of you to think of us and our dental today, with all you have going on.

Lots of prayers and hugs!!

Libby (& Hershey, too!)

13. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

((((Josie and Will and Ripley))) I'm hoping for the best of days today, with perfect basking weather. I know it will be a day filled with love. :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

14. Pam & Hoot

Pam & Hoot Well-Known Member

(((((Josie and Will)))))
    Ripley couldn't ask for better Beans.
    Cherish every last moment with her cat_pet_icon
    I know Ripley said you were her one and only Josie, but I also think she is yours ♥

15. Nancy&Pepper (GA)

Nancy&Pepper (GA) Well-Known Member

It sounds like Ripley will have a beautiful day with her mamabean. Love and prayers to you all.

16. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Josie & DH))) What a beatiful life! ♥♥Ripley♥♥

17. ecurie

ecurie Well-Known Member

((((Josie)))))
    Please give Miss Ripley a nose to tail lovin from her auntie mary.
    I wish i could turn back time for you. All i can do is send you every bit of love I have and all my prayers for peace for all of you.
    As your most precious angel starts her new journey, we will be lighting candles and throwing shrimp to the bridge for her.

Ripley, journey safely, my love.

Josie, I hold you and Will in my prayers. You have made her life so soft and filled with love. I know that she will send that softness and love back to your hearts as she crosses. I'm sending you the biggest and longest hugs i have.
    many many hugs, scritches, prayers and vines
    xoxoxo mary and ollie

18. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Adding more love, prayers and hugs.

I hope she likes her appetizer, and other treats. You can just trickle them out all day.

19. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

((((Josie and Will and the wonderful Ripley)))) [​IMG]

Ripley is a lucky, lucky girl and I know you will make the most of every second today. I also know everything you do is from the amazing love you have for her and it is time to allow her to be whole.

I wanted to share these pictures of Ripley that Josie sent me because she can't post them from her phone. They were taken in the last week.

[​IMG]
    Beautiful Ripley in the sun

[​IMG]
    Ripley in One of her Favorite Hats

20. Courtney and Kismet

Courtney and Kismet Well-Known Member

(((Josie and Will))) My heart is so heavy today. Ripley is so very, very loved by her beans and by all of us here who were privileged to get to know her. Thinking of you all and sending good, peaceful vines. Glad to hear Rippo enjoyed the kitty crack (FF) and hope she will enjoy her spread tomorrow. Caviar and Ice cream? Breakfast of champions! Sending tons of love to you all.

21. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Josie and Will)))
    Josie, what a beautiful day you have planned with your sweet Ripley today. I hope she feels well enough for some yard time and sunbeams. Thanks Marje for posting those beautiful pics of Ripples for Josie. I love Ripley's expressions and sweet face. Give Ripley lots of scritches and hugs from me. My prayers for a peaceful journey tomorrow for Ripley. Hugs and love to you, Josie.

22. Jamie & Jupiter

Jamie & Jupiter Well-Known Member

LOVE the pictures. Thank you Marje for posting them.

Josie & Will, lots of prayers coming your way.

23. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

What beautiful pictures of sweet little Ripley!

You were so luck to have found eachother in this big old world...a match made in heaven. You have taught all of us a thing or two about love...we are truly thankful to have been able to share just a little bit of your sweet girl. You will forever be in our hearts and prayers....

24. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

More BIG HUGS and headbutts....a perfect day for sweet Ripples as each day has been.

Another BIG LOOOOOONG HUG Josie/Will...prayers for peace and calm,

25. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Josie, you're so sweet to think of Chyna and I right now. We'll be ok, maybe with some of that fireball that I believe it was Marje mentioned awhile ago:) For me, not Chyna. I'm thinking she will be getting insulin, not alcohol but we will see. I LOVE that she loves hats, what a cute mickey mouse one. I'm praying your day with Ripley is wonderful. It sounds like a day full of treats, and love. Sending much more hugs :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

26. lovey11

lovey11 Well-Known Member

Josie, you are giving Ripley a beautiful loving send off. It is touching how you care for this furry member of your family.

My prayers are with you.

27. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

(((Josie & Will)))

Ripley is having the perfect day with her perfect beans :YMHUG: My heart is heavy and broken for both of you. It has always been obvious how much Ripley means to you and how great you are with her. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your family and get to know her as you do, and for the happiness that has given us. You and Ripley have captured the hearts of everyone here, and we stand beside you in this dark time. I wish time could roll back....
    :YMHUG:

28. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

(((Josie & Will)))
    Just sending endless love and prayers.
    Ripley is a lucky lucky girl.
    And I know you think YOU are the lucky one. :YMHUG:

29. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Josie and Will. I loved the pictures of Ripley in her hats. I wish there were some spcial words I could post that would lessen your pain but please know that our thoughts and Prayers will be with you both and Ripley tomorrow.

30. Katie & Mego (GA)

Katie & Mego (GA) Member

{{{{{Josie & Will& Ripley}}}}}

Sending you all comforting hugs and love today. :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

I will have you all in my thoughts and prayers today as you let your sweet one fly free to her next journey. She will be in your hearts forever. I give you strength in the coming days ahead.

Ripley is a very lucky girl to have such wonderful beans taking care of her and doing what's right by her.

31. carfurby (GA)

Josie, sending you and Will prayers and hugs today and prayers for a peaceful passing for Ripley. :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

32. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Thinking of you today Josie. You and Ripley will be in my thoughts. Hugs to all as Ripley begins her final journey. Peace and love be with you all.

33. Kim & Twice

(((Josie & Will)))
    Sending comfort vines to you and peaceful loving vines to Ripley today. You will be in our hearts and thoughts as you make this difficult journey together :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

34. Mocha'sMom

Mocha'sMom Member

Rubs and scritches for Ripley as she begins her new journey. She will live furever in your hearts and memories. We are always blessed to share our lives with these amazing companions.

And Ripley knows she is lucky to have a mama bean that loves her as much as you do.

My thoughts are with you today, sending all the mental hugs I can :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

35. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Sending tons of peaceful, warm thoughts your way. {{{{{EXTREME HUGS}}}}}

36. Pam & Hoot

Sending you so many :YMHUG: and so much ♥ today ♥

37. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

More BIG LOOOOOOOOOOONG HUGS this morning Josie...

38. Re: 12/12 Ripley update

Josie and Will,
    Please know that we are all right there with you in spirit this morning, and praying for peace for you, and your beautiful baby.
    I had a long talk with Bob this morning, and I'm sure he'll be right up in front of the crowd waiting to greet Ripley at the Bridge.
    Huge hugs,
    Carl

39. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Josie & Will you are in our thoughts and Prayers on this difficult day.

40. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Dear Josie, Will, and Ripley,
    We are holding you all close this morning.

Much love, hugs and scritches,

Ella & Rusty

41. Anne & Zener GA

Sending all of our best to you and to your beloved Ripley this morning - we hope you are all surrounded by light and love.

42. Amy&TrixieCat

Endless prayers and hugs coming from us.... :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

43. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Josie, I've been thinking of you and Ripley, all day. I'm holding you in my heart, and praying for peace for you and Will.
    I can't tell you how my heart aches for you.
    Barb

44. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Thank you to everyone who posted yesterday and today. We’ve been comforted by and appreciating your hugs, prayers, and love. So much love.

Yesterday was an amazing day. She was alert, but much weaker than the previous day. She enjoyed some sunshine in the backyard with me. She beamed. It was the highlight of her day. We came back inside just in time to enjoy the sun’s rays on her rocking chair. I was sad when the sun went down. The end of the day was difficult for me. Before I went to bed, I gave her one last pain pill, and I sat on the floor by her rocker. I put my head down next to her on the chair’s cushion; she put her paw on my head. I didn’t move until she moved her paw away. What a gift. ♥

This morning I offered an array of tiny samples of food for her ~ she only wanted Smokey’s food (FFF: Forbidden Fancy Feast) and some real shrimp. Oh man, I wish you all could’ve seen her reaction when I gave her that shrimp ~ she purred so loudly and actually made ‘nom nom nom’ noises and begged for more. It delighted us immensely to see such wide-eyed sparkly joy in her.

Ripley did great at the vet’s office. She was so tired by then, the only thing she could actively do was stick her head in my armpit like usual. She didn’t even meow. When it was time for her to go, it happened quickly. Will and I were crying and saying “I love you” and “You’re such a good and pretty girl” over and over. She passed peacefully in my arms.

Ripley is now in her new special place in our backyard, right next to her GA sister Lucy. I’m happy to say that it’s a perfect spot for basking. With her is one of her favorite blankies, a few favorite toys, a big open container of freeze dried shrimpies, and a sheet of paper (for shredding, of course ;-) ).

After putting her in her resting place, Will and I cleaned the house. And cleaned and cleaned. The whole time we listened to Abbey Road and The White Album ~ I had forgotten just how many of those songs were in my repertoire for singing to Ripley. One of my personal favorites when I would invite her to go sit in sunbeams in the backyard: “…The sun is up, the sky is blue, it’s beautiful, and so are you. Dear Ripley, won’t you come out to play…” ☼☼☼

It’s been a surreal day. Difficult, but sunny and bright. I hope to work on Ripley’s tribute condo sometime soon. Knowing that we’ve been in your thoughts and you’ve been by our side is such an incredible feeling. We are so lucky. So very lucky indeed.

[​IMG]

45. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

46. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

Lighting a ring of candles, in memory of your beloved Ripley. You will be remembered always.

Hey Ripley! Did you see the sign pointing the way? I know you must have, cause all the GA's were talking about your arrival. Remember to send signs back to your mommabean. She sure did give you an amazing sendoff, filled with loved and special treats. Your favorite blankie, toys and shrimpies! Your mommabean loved you so much, to send all these with you.

Attached Files:

47. Hugs to you and Will, honey.

Fly high and free, beautiful Ripley.
    If you love the Beatles and Shrimp, Bob will love you dearly.

Carl and Polly

48. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

cat_pet_icon wings_cat :YMHUG: :YMHUG: (((Josie & Will))) Such love shines through.

49. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Josie and Will)))
    I love that pic of Ripley looking so angelic and basking in those last rays of sun. So sweet hearing how she enjoyed her FFF and real shrimpies.
    Sending tons of hugs and prayers to you both.
    So many of your GA friends will be waiting at the Bridge for Ripley.
    I will light Maggie's candle. Fly free sweet Ripley.

50. Courtney and Kismet

Courtney and Kismet Well-Known Member

Reading your last update brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful send off. I love that you included some shrimp and a piece of paper for her to shred! What a lucky girl she was to have a life so filled with love, and to have the best Mama Bean ever. I'm so happy to hear that her last day in this realm was filled with love and even some purrs. Sending lots of love your way and lighting a candle for Ripley. rb_icon wings_cat rb_icon May she and Lucy have all the shrimies, rockers, and paper for shredding that their hearts desire.

(((Josie and Will)))

51. Amy&TrixieCat

I so wish they could stay with us here on earth forever, but they are just too perfect...they get called back to heaven long before we do. But, they wait for us at the bridge, and finally we will be together again forever. Until then, Ripley is in wonderful company with all of our GAs. Tonight, we will all be celebrating heaven's newest angel, sweet Ripley.

52. carfurby (GA)

I'm so glad you were able to share so much love with Ripley yesterday. Fly free sweet Ripley. Sending prayers and hugs to you and Will. :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

53. MelissaEbby

MelissaEbby Member

I am so sorry. :YMHUG: This brought tears to my eyes; Ripley was so loved and you gave her such a wonderful life. Sending love and comfort to both of you during this very difficult time. wings_cat

54. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Dear ((((Josie & Will)))),
    Your beautiful account of Ripley's last day in this earthly realm was so incredibly moving. Now she is safely at the Bridge and in her resting place in your garden with all the things she loved and with her sister, Lucy. Tonight when I went out to fill the birdfeeders at dusk there was such a still beauty with the moon emerging through the evergreens and lighting up the snow, the sky holding its first stars, a perfect winter night just like the Christmas song "Silent Night". And I thought of Ripley, how she was arriving at the Bridge and being joyously welcomed by so many of her old friends. The heavens have a beautiful new shining star tonight. Fly free, dear Ripley! You are much loved.

Thinking of you both tonight, and Smokey, too. Thank you for posting that lovely picture of Ripley.

Ella & Edward, Rusty, and Stu (GA)

55. Anne & Zener GA

What a wonderful last day in this world for your beloved Ripley, and she was telling you so with so much love returned for your most precious gift. Fly safely beloved Ripley, nothing but favorite fuds, running and playing with all your friends from now on. The Geminid meteor shower peaks tonight and we will look closely to see Ripley pass by.

Hugs and comfort to you and Will.

Attached Files:

56. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I love that you sang her that song because it is so beautiful and fits her perfectly....and how she loved the sun.....and how her next journey started.

((((Josie and Will)))))....our hearts are with you. Ripley is on the most gorgeous rocking chair God has and there is a perfect ray of sunshine on her as she looks down to comfort you.

[​IMG]
    Fly Free Darling Ripples Dipples

57. Mocha'sMom

Mocha'sMom Member

[​IMG]
    Lighting a candle for Ripley tonight wings_cat

58. Kim & Twice

:YMHUG: Josie & Will :YMHUG:
    What a beautiful day you had with your little girl. I love that she got real shrimpies and was so excited about it. Chokes me up but makes me smile too, because I can just picture her happy, sweet and surprised little face. Oh how I wish we could bask in their love for so many more years than we are given.
    You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers as we mourn with you :YMHUG:

Goodbye sweet Ripley. Enjoy your new chapter, eat the fuds you desire, and jump and play with all your old and new friends in eternal sunshine. You will be greatly missed and always cherished. Please send your mamabean and daddybean a sign that you are still watching over them.
    Fly free and land softly wings_cat cat_pet_icon

59. Doug N Libby

Doug N Libby Well-Known Member

Tears, hugs and prayers -

Libby (& Hershey, too!)

60. Nancy&Pepper (GA)

Nancy&Pepper (GA) Well-Known Member

Fly free sweet Ripley.

61. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((((Josie & Will)))))

Tears filled my eyes as I read your recounting of the last 36 hours. I admire your courage. It is so hard to make the decision to help one of our kitties cross the Bridge. You listened to Ripley and no matter how hard the decision, you put Ripley first. As much love as she gave you, you gave that love in return.

Fly free sweet Ripley and land softly.Our kitties will be there to greet you at the Bridge and join you in finding puddles of sun to bask in until you are reunited with the ones you love best.

[​IMG]

62. Pam & Hoot

(((((Will & Josie)))))
    I hope you can find peace in the wonderful way you let Ripley go.
    You are very special Beans ♥
    And I hope your hearts begin to heal real soon :YMHUG:

63. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

((((Josie & Will)))) It sounds like Ripley got to live out her last few days in the lap of luxury...but really, I imagine she lived that life every day with you two as her beans. Ok, the caviar and shrimp treats might have pushed it a little over the top, but to get to hear her squawk one more time...absolutely worth it and she deserved it. Most of all, I love that you got to spend the past two days with her. Thank you for sharing her with us and letting us be a part of your lives. Shasta and I send our love and will keep you all in our prayers. Sweet blessings to you, Ripley, as you frolic and squawk up a storm from the Rainbow Bridge. You are well loved and very missed. Fly free, sweet one.
    wings_cat

64. Jamie & Jupiter

Jamie & Jupiter Well-Known Member

What a wonderful day and most wonderful life you gave Ripley. Saying many prayers and sending comforting thoughts.

Fly free Ripley <3

65. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

especially loved the pic of Ripley in her chair. what a sweetheart.

[​IMG]

fly free little one. You are so loved and will be missed. Hugs to you, Josie and Will.

66. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Josie, I didn't have much time to get on the board yesterday afternoon, but I was thinking of you all day. I'm so glad your last day together was so special. What a wonderful memory to treasure. I hope you are weathering the aftermath okay. I hope I can be as strong and selfless when my next kitty is ready to cross. Ripley was so lucky to have such loving beans. Hugs to you and Will.

wings_cat o:) :YMHUG:

67. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Fly free sweet Ripley. Forever in our hearts.

I admire your courage. And your love and commitment to Ripley, always putting her needs first. She will be forever grateful to you for your decision. it is never east to say good bye, let them go, even when we know it is their time. The bond we have with our FD kitties is such a strong one, one that will live on forever, always in our hearts. Ripley will never be far away.

Fly free Ripley, and fear not. There are so many wodnerful souls waiting to greet you. You will not be alone.

68. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

(((Josie & Will)))
    Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
    I couldn't stop crying reading your post about Ripley's last day.
    What an incredible bond you had with each other.
    Fly free, sweet Ripley.

69. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Fly Free Ripley.
    Sending many hugs.
    [​IMG]

70. Tonya and Tiki

Tonya and Tiki Well-Known Member

Can't. Stop. Crying. Big hug to you both.

I hope you have found some comfort in the days that have passed and know she is now shining down on you from above.

71. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Josie, sending prayers and hugs to you and Will. I hope you find some comfort in knowing that Ripley knows how much you loved her - and will continue to do so forever.

Fly free sweet Ripley. o:)

72. donaleen and Ozy

donaleen and Ozy Well-Known Member

So sorry you've lost Ripley... you must be very lonely. I send you comfort.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.