12/13 Twice PMPS 67 +2.5 112 +4.5 76

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kim & Twice, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Twice is getting really tired of being locked in the bedroom. He can hear the strays playing and ripping up the house and he so badly wants to join them. He is so loving with all kitties, but I dont know the health status on the houseguests so I can't risk cross contamination or infection.
    They have been climbing the Christmas tree and throwing ornaments all over the house. All you hear all day and night is the thundering feet of 5 kitties on a mission :roll: I just finished vacuuming and mopping and honestly, one would never know! It's madness I tell you. And they have taken over everything including the drooler beds :eek: Not very impressed pups here. :lol: Our weather is to break this weekend until Thursday so out they go...hopefully this afternoon, so Twice and the other kitties can celebrate some decorations and tree re-trimming! I tell you though, it's gonna be a bugger getting in and out of the house without the strays trying to dive in everytime the door is opened. My perfect Christmas would involve a really awesome bean adopting these kits...

Sending vines to all in need today, good dental vines to Carla's Furball, and comforting peaceful vines to Josie, Will and Ripley as they make this incredibly hard journey together.

2. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Re: 12/13 Twice AMPS 63

Nice AMPS Twice! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Poor guy. Sounds like a mad house there. That's what kitties do to us. :lol: I hope your weather breaks so Twice can reclaim his Christmas. Have a great day Kim!

3. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Very nice AMPS this morning! Hoping that Twice gives you a lovely surf in the :mrgreen: lagoon. Have a great day!

4. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Nice start for Twice today!

It sounds like the strays are in heaven...poor Twice, but at the same time, it's joyful for the other kitties. I know what you mean about cleaning after the furbombs. I've got 5 here (used to have 6), and I swear the fresh new dust bunnies just follow right behind me as I sweep :roll: :lol: !

Have a great day, Kim!

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Kim,
    Wow, it sounds like Christmas-time chaos in your house! Poor Twice, your civvies, and the droolers!! You need to build a barn for those "houseguests"!!

Very nice AMPS, Twice. Surf safe!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ella & Rusty

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Twice this morning. :mrgreen: I hope he surfs safely today. Poor Twice not being able to play with the guests. I wish you could find a home for them too.

Thanks for the dental vines for Furball.

7. Amy & Papaya (GA)

Amy & Papaya (GA) Well-Known Member

Maybe you could move the door again to keep everyone confused? :lol: I'm glad Twice continues to do so well and hope he gets the run of the place soon!

8. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Aww, poor Twice. He wants to play too :cry: Thundering feet of kitties on a mission :lol: :lol: I'm glad they have someone to care for them as generous as you! Hope you can find someone to take the sweet things. Now surf safe for your bean Twice :mrgreen:

9. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Re: 12/13 Twice PMPS 67

Beautiful! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I hope your temperature is breaking so the house kitties can get their tree back.

10. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Kim,

Poor Twice, and poor Kim! I am wishing you warmer weather and loving beans who want to adopt 4 beautiful kitties :D
    Sounds like a lot of action going on at your house - love Amy's thoughts on moving the door again :lol:

11. Pam & Hoot

Pam & Hoot Well-Known Member

Poor everyone...except the strays who are loving life :lol: :lol:
    Hoping for better weather so Twice can come out of his room ;-)
    Have a good night Kim!

12. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Just look at that beautiful green flatness....excellent work, Twice!!

13. Amy & Papaya (GA)

Amy & Papaya (GA) Well-Known Member

The news in Winnipeg today is that the province just seized 120 cats and kittens from a woman in one home :sad: They are going to need a lot of extra wishes too, poor things.

14. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone for the visits. I was in the city all day today, so only got to condos late tonight.

Melissa- Thank you, our fingers and paws are firmly crossed! Twice is now resorting to clawing his way out thru the door :roll: Oh well, I was meaning to replace those in 2017 anyways :lol:

Angela- He surfed like a champ! His new buddies here have taught him well!

Ella-I'm thinking a good old fashioned 'roof raising' is a great idea, and as a thank you to each neighbor for helping, I will present him or her with a lovely neutered kitty :D

Carla- I'm happy everything went so well for Furball today! I'm thinking I should soon let Twice go back to his posse downstairs, but I want them to all start coming up here more often so I was going to use him as bait :lol: They are still saying nice weather from Sunday to Wednesday, so fingers remain crossed!

Amy- :lol: Funny girl :lol: ohmygod_smile

Rachel- I honestly am not holding my breath because I would be way to fussy about where they go. I know they have it pretty safe and happy here, so I will find DH a solid 2nd job to help pay for their care as strays :lol:

Wendy- They are starting to revolt!

Jane- Thanks for that. We're ok :smile: I explained to Twice the importance of helping those less fortunate than ourselves and then he pooped. So I think he gets it??? Yeah on Amy's suggestion. :lol: She's a real piece of work :lol:

Pam-Yes, the strays think we are overreacting and so they moved their party into our bedroom...under the bed...into the mattress lining underneath :roll: DH is so beaten down at this point, he actually said it was cute :lol:

Amy- Twice thanks you :D :D

1st Amy- Isn't that a sad, sad shame. But this overpopulation leads people to hoarde because they so badly just want to help. And nobody wins in the long run. I just wish people would be bloody responsible! :YMSIGH: Here's a rant I could go off on for hours...days! I pray that whatever happens, they find peace. The woman as well.

15. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Haha, sounds like you've found the perfect solution. DH, off you go job hunting! :lol:

16. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that Twice is locked up and can't play with all the rug rats. I bet she's ready to sink her nails into that Christmas tree and toss a few ornaments around. Poor thing! :lol: Hope you have a wonderful evening, Kim!

17. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Even with the stress of bring kicked up and hearing those wild ones, Twices numbers still look great.

Wishing you warmer weather and homes :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.