12/14 Twice PMPS 61 +2 56

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kim & Twice, Dec 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Elsa...Yes please, and make it a double!

Good Morning LL :coffee: :coffee:

All is calm on the homefront this morning...so far. Twice and I had snuggles last night and I decided to stay with him because I was too comfy and lazy to get back up. He ate his 1st breffis very well, more like inhaled, and is now grooming his very handsome self. My Zorbaline has not arrived yet, but I didn't check the mail yesterday, so I may run over today and see if it's in. He is also still very skinny, but I'm hoping all this time in the healing waters will soon help that out. He eats like a champ still, but is getting quite bored of his ff flavors.
    It's snowing here pretty good, big fluffy flakes which is beautiful. Little torti kitty was in the heated house this morning and yakking up a storm, although she wouldn't come out to look at us (we are too scary to look at) :lol: She ate a nice big bowl of food and is back in her house warming up now.
    Tonight we are going to DH's Christmas party/dinner right after Twice's pm shot. We don't plan to stay long but it is a bit of a travel to get to the town we are going to, I figure about an hour. Because it's saturday, I'm not sure the highway crew will be plowing the roads (they don't generally work wknds and if they do, only plow main highways). If the snow keeps falling like this, even the 4x4 might struggle! :lol:

Have a good day everyone. Sending vines to all kitties and beans in need. Heart healing vines to Josie and Will.

2. MonetsMom

MonetsMom Member

Re: 12/14 Twice AMPS 67

Good Saturday Morning Kim... Way to go Twice with the gorgeous green of 67 :RAHCAT
    I wish we would get snow here in SC but just a cold rain forecasted for all day :roll:
    Hope you guys have a fun day ...If you do venture out be careful !

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice green for Twice this morning. I know what you mean about not wanting to get up. I had a nice btb with Furball this morning and didn't want to get up. I hope the snow isn't too bad to drive in tonight and Twice surfs safely for you.

Thanks for the info. on dentals and ABs.

4. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Kim,

Twice is just chugging along with these great numbers! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I hope you are able to find another food that he likes - it is nice to have a few different kinds to add to the rotation.

You described a beautiful day there, and torti kitty sounds too cute with her yakking :lol: I guess you are used to driving in just about anything. :shock: I think I would a danger on the road!

Have a wonderful Caturday!

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Kim,

Twice, that is a fine AMPS. Was the syringe waved over your head this morning? I hope you will enjoy your fuds today. FF tastes the best, doesn't it?

We are expecting a big snowstorm tonight, too. Drive safely to and from the party. Good luck with the shortbread. If you don't have a 9-inch pan and have to use an 8 (like I did), bake it a little longer.

Enjoy the weekend,

hugs and scritches,

Ella & Rusty

6. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Kim :D I think I need to go visit Elsa too! @-) I'm afraid I have to disagree on the "beautiful snowflakes" :lol: We've had 10-15cm every day this week but the snowfall warning is now off and we have a freezing rain one :roll: . My 15-20 minutes on a good day drive home last night from work took an hour, and I'm so lucky I didn't get stuck. I gunned her on the sidestreets and hoped for the best :eek: I have a soft spot for tortis. Too bad you are so scary to look at or we'd demand a pic ;-)

I'm glad Twice is eating well and feeling good! Hopefully you can plump him up a little ;-) Keep up the pretty greens Twice! And surf safe for your beans while they go to a party! Hope you have a good time and have a safe trip :D

7. Kim & Twice

Rise- Cold rain is the worst! But I think living in SC would be awesome :D You sound good! All ready for the holidays? Got Monet and Picasso's gifts all wrapped up? ;-)

Carla-Thanks for the well wishes. I've been fighting the urge to do a 2nd btb! :lol: Gotta get baking!

Jane- She is super cute. She used to never make a peep, now she's a super peeper, but just as long as she doesnt have to look at us :lol: The day is quite nice overall.The strays wanted outside and I hope to get the house in order quickly. It is currently -9F feels like -18F (-23C,-28C)
    :lol: I may be used to driving in anything, but I'm sure I am also a danger on the road :lol:

Ella-I am not sure when I can do the wave over his head?? :lol: For this morning I just stuck the needle in him pointlessly I'm sure! :lol: I can't promise from one dose to the next that the drop is in there, but luckily the poking part works like a charm :roll: Thanks for the pan tip. I never thought about it but my 9" is in the fridge with bars in it. Other one is marinading steak, so I will be using the 8". Sounds like your region is just getting hammered non stop with storms! We've been watching it on the news and sheesh...let up already!

Rachel- Blecht to the ridiculous accumulation! But Yikes to the freezing rain on top of that mess! That is the absolute worst. I would imagine you will have a no travel advisory about that. Hope you're all stocked up on goods and spirits before it hits ;-) I'm picturing you givin' 'er down those roads, and I think you and I would get along great! :lol: Oh, She's a dilute torti and would look smashing beside Chyna! ;-)

8. Pam & Hoot

Pam & Hoot Well-Known Member

Way to go Twice :thumbup
    Will ya give Hoot a call and explain how it's done?? :lol:
    The Christmas party sounds fun but be safe out there.
    That is one thing I don't miss about the snow...trying to drive in it nailbite_smile
    Twice, surf safe for mama and daddy bean so they can go have a little fun tonight ;-)
    Have a great Caturday Kim!

9. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Re: 12/14 Twice AMPS 67 +5 68

day 5 of 0.1u . . . so a couple more days and then you get to try waving it over Twice's head! :mrgreen:

i keep forgetting to tell you how much i like the quote in your sig line. it is so absolutely true! very wise.

have a great time getting out today. in western oregon, once we get a couple of inches everything stops til it melts. we're a no-salt state and we don't have enough snow plows to do the job. most people have 2 wheel drives, so staying home is the best option.

10. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi, Kim, I am loving that Twice is on his way to over-the-head-syringe-waving! What great numbers!!!
    Enjoy your day, and be safe tonight.
    Please give Twice extra scritches from us ~ thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and heart. It truly helps.♥
    :YMHUG:

11. MelissaEbby

MelissaEbby Member

Twice is looking great! I'm sure the weight will come back with some time. Enjoy the x-mas party tonight!

12. Kim & Twice

Re: 12/14 Twice PMPS 61

Pam-Well, the party is off for us tonight. DH had to go to the little big town today and it wore him out. He's still a bit under the weather, so he picked up Men in Black 3 in 3D and that is our new plans :D Twice said he's gonna chat with Hoot later because he really misses his all day hang out time with his bud :D

Julie-Yay to the wave, and not trying to measure a drop :roll: :lol: Thank you for reading the sig line. I heard this once and it touched me and makes me think of things differently, so I like to share it and hope others get the same feeling. Holy about your place shutting down! I can't even imagine that. We get a couple inches and the snowmobilers are on the road raring to go :lol:

Josie-Twice loved his extra scritches! The numbers are something else for sure. :D But I'm not getting our hopes up for anything more than some quality healing time. I'm very cautious...

Melissa-I know you're probably right. I'm still sad that he's so small right now and still on his hocks...Where is that darn Zorbaline I ordered!?

13. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I see Twice has decided the 60's are where it's at now. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cool: :cool: As Julie said, 14 cycles on this dose, then you just pretend to fill the syringe. :D If you want to try putting a little weight on him, you could try a food with a bit more fat in it. Some of the Wellness flavours might do the trick.

Sorry you didn't get to the party, but your plans sound better anyway. As you well know, driving in Vancouver in the snow is risky once anything more than an inch comes down. North Vancouver has plenty of snow removal equipment due to the hills, and one of the senate representatives lives on our street so we seem to always get plowed. :lol:

14. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

What beautiful numbers for Twice!!

Maybe instead of waving it over his head, you can let him sniff the bottle? I hear that's a good tactic too :lol:

Sure hope after China's dental next week, she'll come down the dose ladder!!

Sounds like a wonderful night at home, snuggling with your best buds..safe and warm and saving the Earth from aliens :D

15. Kim & Twice

Wendy-Thanks for the added fat tip. I honestly didn't even think of that :? I know he dislikes the Wellness but maybe I will try mixing a little of his ff fishies in there...I don't like that he will only eat the fish flavors now. Gotta get some of those bonito flakes!
    Believe it or not, I can only remember once or twice being in Van when it's snowed (the news footage shows enough to keep us away :lol: ) But also, if it's snowing in Van, usually the Coquihalla has been storming for some time...not a fun trip :eek:

Chris-That might actually be safer for us to let him sniff the bottle. With as nuts as he's been lately with the playing, I fear that waving gesture would be taken as a challenge :roll: :eek: :lol: As for China, she was doing so well for so long there, I believe this dental will make a huge difference and she'll pop back into her lifeguard role at the lagoon :mrgreen:

Well, me, DH and Potato (our pug) all have our favorite jammies on so we are off to battle the aliens :D Have a wonderful night and sleep peaceful knowing 'we got this'! :lol:

16. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Twice is lookin' awesome! I have to say, I would thrilled to have to stay home with a movie rather than go to a work party these days. I hope you're enjoying the movie and kitty snuggles!

17. Mocha'sMom

Mocha'sMom Member

Thanks for taking care of the aliens tonight Kim ;-) We are hoping to get some extra shut eye tonight. I have to say I love visiting your condo's to hear about Twice's antics :D I am sorry to hear he still on his hocks, I hope the medicine gets there soon, and does the trick.

18. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Nicely done, Twice. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Potato - that name made me laugh. :lol: :lol:
    Liz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.