12/20 Twice PMBG 65-OTJ Trial Day 4

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kim & Twice, Dec 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Well, I just erased this morning's writings and am now trying again...I couldn't figure out where my condo went. I needed to edit for pmbg and searched high and low..Ah! Here it is! In a different tab and apparently I forgot to submit it :roll:

Pretty lax day today. The strays went out as it is only -7.6F here and no wind to be felt. Beautiful!!!! Haven't seen them all day.
    Twice and his sibs are touring around and smelling everything...one of them seemed rather focused on sniffing Potato's eye! She did not enjoy that. :lol:
    DH is making supper tonight. I left him alone today and went out on a big adventure. He must have been bored because he told me when I got home that he had seen something on TV today and he wants to make it for me. WOO HOO!!! I feel an adventure day coming on for tomorrow too! :lol: :lol:

My sympathies to Hillary on her loss of Maui. There are just too many babies heading to the bridge lately. Comfort vines to all beans grieving.

ETA: The Zobaline came today. I need a refresher on how much to give Twice. :smile:

2. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

You are rockin', Twice! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: We give 6 mg per day to Zener because we think it helps with his stomach motility issues. I remember Jill saying you could give up to 10 mg per day. You could start with 6 mg and decrease when you see improvement. Enjoy your dinner! :D
    Liz

3. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Thanks Liz!

4. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Day 4!!! I hope dinner is all your DH is expecting it to be and that you both enjoy it :D Another beautiful day for Twice :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

5. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

HAPPY DAY FOUR!!!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

YEAH FOR DAY 4 TWICE!!
    :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT​

I've done that too Kim...wrote a big long condo and forgot to submit it and then closed the tab...When I figure out what I did, I usually just come back and say something short like "China's doing great today" :lol:

I just LOVE that you have a drooler named Potato...it just seems to suit his breed perfectly!!

7. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Wahoooooooo...Happy Day 4!!!

I've "lost" a condo or two as well. Who knows what happens on those days :lol: !!!

How nice that DH got inspired to cook for you - what an adventure! My DH does a lot of cooking, too...but not a lot of decision making. He'll cook anything I ask him to, but I have yet to hear him say, "I decided to cook [fill in the blank] to surprise you!!" I hope your surprise was wonderful. Have a great evening, Kim!!

8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

OMG - I'm so late, for a very important date. Day 4!! Well, actually Day 5 where you live. :oops: I got lost too. Go Twice. :mrgreen:

I got DH cooking lessons for his Christmas present a year ago and I've been benefiting ever since. :D

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    PS: Should have done the dancing badgers in yesterday's condo.

9. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

I don't know how I missed this yesterday, but better late than never :lol: :lol: HAPPY DAY 4 TWICE!!! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.