12/23 Twice AMBG 56-OTJ Trial Day 7

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kim & Twice, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good morning LL :coffee: :coffee:

The tree is redone, the decorations are glued and all kitties are trying like mad to cause chaos :lol:
    Twice had a snuggle night with us again. He has really turned into a big baby.
    DH is falling for the littlest orinch kitten. I am trying to reason with him that we just can't and have no room...we shall see. This coming just hours after he lost his marbles over the mess in the living room that he was trying to clean up and all the extra kitty hair :lol:

Have a great day all! Vines to all in need. Hugs all around

2. Mocha'sMom

Mocha'sMom Member

Happy One Week OTJ trial!

flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat

Those are some beautiful numbers Twice, keep them coming!

3. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Look at you go Twice! My DH has a kitty problem too, like he wants to bring them all home. I can't send him for dog food anymore because he sees all the kitties who need homes and tries to bring them home. :lol: Have a great day Kim!

4. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

I also have a kitty problem...I can't look at ANY kittens anywhere, and if I were to foster, I'd have a million cats (Trix was our attempt at fostering...she's been here 8 years....). The messes they make are what makes them so endearing (talk about "spoken like a true crazy cat lady!)

Happy Day 7!!!!!​

5. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Kim :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

TWICE: CONGRATS ON DAY 7!!! dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

I LOVE this:
    What chaos, what fun! Your DH is great. Whether you adopt them or not, it is great that you have let them in. they will survive the winter becasue of you both.

Have a great day today. I hope all goes well.

6. MonetsMom

MonetsMom Member

CONGRATS TWICE!!!
    DAY 7 OTJ TRIAL ....1/2 way there !

:RAHCAT flip_cat :RAHCAT flip_cat :RAHCAT flip_cat :RAHCAT

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Day 7! Halfway there!
    :RAHCAT :RAHCAT flip_cat flip_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat flip_cat

That's great your DH is such a caring person.

8. Patty & Champ

Patty & Champ Well-Known Member

Ooooohhhhh, I love condo-barger-inners!!!! Thanks for visiting Champ's condo and introducing yourself!!! It looks like your Twice is getting ready to hit the falls...lucky cat!!!!

I wish I would have seen the mayhem caused by the kitties!! I only have the one and he's never been one to mess with the Christmas tree except to lie around underneath it and chew the one wire that will cause all the lights to extinguish. And since it's a prewired tree, there's using electrical tape in a couple places on the underside of the lowest branches. Why he never gets electrocuted, I'm not sure. Or maybe he was zapped the last time he did it and that's why this current tree that I've had for three years has never been gnawed on. You and your husband sound like such kindhearted people to have saved these kitties. Way to go!!!

9. Pam & Hoot

Pam & Hoot Well-Known Member

WAHOOOOO DAY 7 dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat
    And YAY on saving the tree :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Looking good Twice. Half way there. Keep it up (I mean down ;-)) .

11. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Whoo hoo on day 7!! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT dancing_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

There is something special about an orinch kitty! Seems like we always had at least one my whole life :D
    If Twice gives the okay, maybe the orinch boy should stay?? Have a wonderful day :D

12. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Yaaaaayyyyy Twice! Day 7!! Yippeeeee!!!!!!
    dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat flip_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

13. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Goooooooooooooo! Twice! You are over the hump!

14. MelissaEbby

MelissaEbby Member

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT dancing_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT dancing_cat dancing_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT dancing_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

15. Steven & Shadow

Steven & Shadow Member

Hi Kim, I haven't been on the board lately and I would like to wish Twice, and you, the best of luck on the OTJ trial. Those numbers look real good so I'm layin' real good odds that Twice will make it to OTJ status without a hitch! Way to go Twice!

16. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Lucky number 7! It's all downhill from here.
    Liz

17. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Day 7, Twice and Kim!!!! Looking good!!! :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: dancing_cat

Poor DH. I know how he feels...I have so much trouble walking by the SPCA cats at Petsmart...surely a little bitteh kitteh would fit? ;-)

Have a nice evening :D

18. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

Happy Day 7, Kim!!
    Twice is looking great!

19. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Happy Day 7!! Congrats on making Lucky Day 7 with such lovely numbers Twice.

If DH wants one kitten, won't it be lonely without the other one? :lol: :lol:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.