12/27 Twice PMBG 72-OTJ Trial Day 11

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kim & Twice, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Boxing Day

Good Morning LL :coffee:
    Thank you everyone for your visits yesterday. We continue to plod along here and although Twice is feeling well, he shows no interest in returning to the 'apartment', which is just fine by me :D Being up around the droolers so much has allowed him to become more relaxed around them again. Now if only we could work on the other civies coming up more often...
    Although the weather is unseasonably warm, we have been letting the stray family in at night. They go back out when we wake up, and hang around the garden doors for a bit to see if we change our minds :lol: Then they wander off and return in the early evening. The wee ones make up for all the hours they missed during the day by super ransacking the joint... :roll: Whatya do? :smile:

We are off to go indoor golfing today. These long winters kill us as we are both such avid golfers, and with so many pets (now on soft food to boot), there is just no way we can travel anymore :-| Hopefully someday, we will find a housesitter. Until then, indoor golf it is!

Have a great day all. Vines to kitties and beans in need today.

2. MonetsMom

MonetsMom Member

Re: 12/27 Twice AMBG 65-OTJ Trial Day 11

Twice you are almost there !!!

Day 11 of OTJ Trial ...

Monet is waiting on you... :smile:

:RAHCAT flip_cat :RAHCAT flip_cat :RAHCAT flip_cat :RAHCAT flip_cat :RAHCAT flip_cat :RAHCAT flip_cat

3. Lauren&Tommy (GA)

Lauren&Tommy (GA) Well-Known Member

WOW, it's almost party time Twice, I'm so happy for you, :razz: and what a lovely number this a.m..
    Kim, that's awesome what you're doing with the strays, how many are there? I hope that you have a good time golfing today!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Day 11!
    :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

How nice that you're letting the strays come in at night. Have fun with the indoor golfing.

5. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Wahoooooo....Happy Day 11!!!

Enjoy the golf! I would never survive your winters...I can barely handle NJ winters any more! I'm sorry, but I LOLed on the wee ones making up for lost times...kittens are just such joyful little critters...

Have a great day, Kim!

6. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Party Prep is already underway!

7. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay on Day 11! On the home stretch now :mrgreen: Go Twice! dancing_cat dancing_cat

How many kitties are there in your house now? :eek: So sweet of you and DH. Hope you're golfing goes well ;-) Have a great day Kim :D

8. Michele&Errol

Michele&Errol Member

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

Congrats on Day 11 Kim! Keep it up Twice!!

9. Patty & Champ

Patty & Champ Well-Known Member

Sounds like you have a happy houseful!! How awesome Twice is doing!! Champ and I are completely jealous!!

10. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Thanks for the wonderful visits today :D
    There are 4 strays who we have coming into the house when it's cold out, and three more that won't come in, but eat the food we leave out and sleep in the shelters.
    We have 8 cats of our own :roll: :lol:

11. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GO TWICE!!

Hi Kim, that's sure a lot of kitties who depend on you. You guys are GREAT! I hope you enjoyed your golf game and that all is well with all the kitties.

Thanks for visiting us,

Hugs and scritches,

Ella & Chef Rusty (beginning to plan the menu for the party)

12. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Kim!

WOO HOO! DAY 11!! dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

You guys are great - taking care of the strays and all. KUDOS! Love that little kitten. :D

13. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Yipee on Day 11! Twice is looking fabulous. Brave little guy joining the droolers. :D

Has Twice got a party theme in mind? If not, the party planning committee will have to get cracking.

[​IMG]

14. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

WOOT- WOOT...day 11!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work, Twice!!! dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.