12/31 Zener PMPS 125;+2 166;~3 106;+4 63;+5 57;~6 55;~8 68

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Anne & Zener GA, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Blue yesterday

Looks like that little bit of yellow was the "bounce" and now he's decided to dive bomb into the lagoon. :roll: :lol: Thank you for tiptoeing around here yesterday, looks like Mr. Liver stayed pretty calm. :D :D Zener is napping in the sun now. Appy is so-so. And we sooooo appreciate cypro.

OT: I've been to the walk-in clinic at the university. Amazingly, no other patients were there but lots of staff, so I got right in. I was only gone an hour. :D Now I'm waiting for the pharmacy to fill my prescription. The cool thing is the health service could send it electronically so I didn't have to take it over there. Tillie ran away from me this morning because she thought she was going to get her AB but she finished that up yesterday.

We did watch Cleopatra yesterday, 4 hours and 20 mins. It took all day because we would take so many breaks. It was rather depressing in the end but the scene where Cleopatra comes into Rome was amazing, kind of like the Opening Ceremony for the Olympics. :lol: :lol: We've got to find a comedy for today and not the last episode of Downton Abbey. :lol:

Thinking of ailing kitties and beans. Special vines to Ella as she had to help a friend's kitty cross yesterday. :sad: Tons of vines for Jupiter. Paws crossed for Errol's OTJ trial. :mrgreen: Happy Tuesday and Happy New Year's Eve, LL! And remember Zener's suggestion for my New Year's resolution: More petting, less worry. :D
    Liz

2. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Re: 12/31 Zener AMPS 228;+2 147;+3.5 72

Cool that you got in and out of the clinic so fast...bummer that you are now on ABs! Feel better quickly!!!

Z is looking great this morning (I say in a whisper!). Poor Tillie...I hate when they run from me 'cause they think I have meds. Time to celebrate, little girl - YOU are done with ABs!!!

Have a great New Year's Anne, Liz, Zener, and Tillie!!!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 12/31 Zener AMPS 228;+2 147;+3.5 72

Nice slide for Zener. Poor Tillie. My cats do that too. I always hate it. I hope the AB helps you get better Liz. I hope Anne is feeling better.

4. Anne & Zener GA

Re: 12/31 Zener AMPS 228;+2 147;+3.5 72;+4 70

Woohoo, Zener! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OT: Anne says she feels better, definitely on the upswing. :D
    Liz

5. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Zener, you are looking so handsome in green today :mrgreen: (Mr.L do not listen to me). I will try to listen to wise Zener on the more petting, less worry ;-) It's easy to forget. I'm glad Tillie is done those nasty ABs, you give your beans some love now, Tillie. No yucky medicine left :D I don't think I've ever seen Cleopatra...maybe some day! I hope your prescription helps you to feel much better, Liz. Vines to you all. Happy New Year!

6. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Way to go Z-man! I hope Tess and Rusty stick around, you guys have a party to plan.

Sending vines to all! Is it Tillie's turn to make the bean take her ABs?

7. knolet

knolet Well-Known Member

Re: 12/31 Zener AMPS 228;+2 147;+3.5 72;+4 70;+5.5 50;+6.5 6

Hi Liz and Anne and Handsome Mr. Z

Just wanted to drop by and wish you all a Happy New Year. I wish for health and happiness, pretty greens and low blues.

Hugs,
    Kathie

8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Z-man is celebrating the New Year in the best way possible! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm continuing to send healing vines for the beans in your house. I'm jealous of your New Year's Eve plans - I'd rather stay home and watch movies. :lol:

Tell Tillie it's now your turn for the ABs. Or maybe she's running because she's just practicing her inner Olga. ;-)

9. Nancy&Pepper (GA)

Nancy&Pepper (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice work today, Zener! Pepper is waiting for you to come over with the ropes!

Happy New Years, Liz and Anne! Enjoy your comedy tonight!

10. Anne & Zener GA

Re: 12/31 Zener PMPS 125;+2 166

Hopefully, Mr. Liver is at a New Years party, having a relaxing evening. :lol:
    Liz

ETA
    Looks like we are going to have a New Year's Eve PJ party at Zener's. :mrgreen:

Anne aka Night Duty Bean

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.