1/2 Zener PMPS 82;+2 214;+5 238

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Anne & Zener GA, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

End of blue-green cycles yesterday

Mr. Liver apparently recovered enough from his New Year's Eve hangover to cause a little trouble last night but Zener is back to the lagoon this morning. :mrgreen:

OT: This bean is slightly better than yesterday but I've moved to the tickle-in-throat and lots of coughing stage, especially last night. :-x I think I've been here a couple of times in the last month. I hope this is the last one. Paws crossed! It's exactly 4 weeks since I woke up with a sore throat and I've only felt well 1 of those days. :-x Anne is doing better, still coughing, but on the upswing. Zener is reminding me that this is his condo. :roll: :lol:

Thinking of ailing kitties and beans, Mariko's Lucy. Sending comfort vines to Rhiannon. Paws crossed for Errol's OTJ trial.

I would also like to send appreciation vines to all of the more experienced members who are so generous with their time and expertise in helping us care for our kitties and to everyone for their positive thoughts and posts which give valuable moral support. Isn't this place the greatest? :D :D Happy Fursday, LL
    Liz

2. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/2 Zener AMPS 223;+3.5 76;+5 64

what a nice cycle for zener today! go little buddy! cat_pet_icon

i've had that same crappy coughy thing - first time started on Veteran's Day, got over it and it came back just before Christmas. It's a devil bug!! I'm just now thinking i'm nearly over it. maybe. coughing in symphony, er, i mean sympathy with you. :D

thanks for your kind words, liz. they're appreciated.

3. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/2 Zener AMPS 223;+3.5 76;+5 64;+6 68

That's a nice recovery from the little bounce for Zener :mrgreen: Keep it up, handsome boy! I hope you and Anne are both feeling better soon, Liz. Sending you healing vines, even though this is Zeners condo :lol: :D This place is the greatest ;-) Have a good one!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice greens for Zener today. :mrgreen: I hate those bugs that linger on. I hope you both kick it completely soon.

5. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Nicely done Z-man! Tess says she will try to be back again soon!

I think it has turned in to a chronic sinus drip /cough w/ me. I hope you can shake it off soon.

6. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Nice bounce recovery indeed for Z!!! I really hope that bug you guys have hits the road ASAP - enough already!!! Have a great - hopefully cough-free - night!

7. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/2 Zener AMPS 223;+3.5 76;+5 64;+6 68;PMPS 82

I have a chronic clearing-of-the-throat thing this year also. wtheck?

Beautiful day for Mr. Z. I love green! :mrgreen:

8. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

I have a chronic clearing-of-the-throat thing this year also. wtheck?

Beautiful day for Mr. Z. I love green! :mrgreen:

9. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

WOOT WOOT!! Somebody must have spent a long time lying on the green carpet today. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Paws crossed Mr. Liver is continuing on his New Year's Eve partying tonight.

[​IMG]

10. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi guys,
    I see I've missed quite a bit over the holidays. What a dive for the Z Man today into the lagoon!! I guess sliding is too slow for the Mighty Z!

Sorry that you still have the bug, Liz, and that Anne has it too (but is getting better). Why don't you make a New Year's resolution to stay healthy in 2014?? My aunt, who lived to be 99, used to use her "Cueyism" (sp?) whenever she felt she was getting a cold: "Every day in every way I am feeling better and better". She hardly ever got the cold. (Cuey (sp?) was one of those early-20th-century health gurus.) Or you could try chicken soup and Aquavit.

Have a good evening and feel better.

Ella & Rusty

p.s. Yes, this is a wonderful place! Well said!

11. Patty & Champ

Patty & Champ Well-Known Member

Zener sure knows how to surf. Hey Zener, come give Champ some surfing lessons!!

Can't believe how many of us have what sounds like the exact same thing!! If you think about it, it's most of us west coasters so maybe we've got something going around on this side of the states. It had been years since I've been sick and here I am, sick for the second time in about a month!! The cough is so bad I sometimes feel like it's going to make me pass out. I hope you and Anne kick this thing for good!!

12. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Thank you for all of the visits. :D :D :D Zener is sleeping on my lap and twitching like crazy. It must be a really good dream. :D :D :D Anne and I were talking today about when she had pneumonia in 2008. She was in bed all day and Zener stayed right with her. Tillie was there too but not like Zener was.
    Liz

13. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

What a beautiful day for Zener :mrgreen: :mrgreen: He just threw that AMPS right out the door and went about his merry way :D
    More vines to you and Anne. Seems like this one is a bugger to shake :?
    Have a good night and get lots of rest!

14. Nancy&Pepper (GA)

Nancy&Pepper (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/2 Zener PMPS 82;+2 214

Nice day for Zener! Sorry you guys aren't feeling well - hope you shake it soon. Have a good night and sweet dreams, Zener!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.