1/2 Rusty PMPS 223, +4.5 268

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=111080

Good Morning, Everyone,

It was lot of fun having Linda (Bear Man) here for the New Year's celebration. She's a terrific guest. But I fear that our house was too cold for her!! We were all up early this morning so that Linda could get a good start on the roads before they might deteriorate. Fortunately the major winter storms are to our south, so she should have pretty good driving. It is cold, however, with the temperature still dropping. Someone in Lake Placid reported seeing the Northern Lights early this morning. I looked, but did not see them here.
    Rusty is snuggled in his little bed by the radiator. We had a good test this morning (bg a bit lower than the past 2 days), a questionable shot (he didn't want to cooperate; it may have been partial fur), a good breakfast, lung treat, and combing/brushing. No schmooze yet. He didn't want to leave the radiator! We started a new page of Rusty's SS for 2014. I have a blank copy of the LL Spreadsheet that I duplicate and then rename the duplicate "2014" and move it to the front (left side) of the rank. This is a good way to avoid having multiple years on the same spreadsheet.

Edward and I are contemplating a walk to the post office. I'll be back later to--finally--visit condos.

Hope all is well in LL,

Ella & Rusty

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/2 Rusty AMPS 225, +6 114

I hope Rusty keeps sliding down. It looks like at least some of the insulin got in. I hope Linda makes it home safely.

3. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

The lagoon is missing you, Rusty. Safe travels to Linda. Stay warm!
    Liz

4. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: Smart cat not wanting to leave the radiators! Nice sliding Rusty, are you calling a practice session for the LLCC?

Safe travels to Linda.

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Re: 1/2 Rusty AMPS 225, +6 114, +9 115, PMPS 223

Hi again,

Linda got home safely and didn't have bad driving conditions until she was almost home. Edward and I never did walk to the post office. It is bitter cold here, with strong north winds: the "wind chill" is about -30 F! So we took the car. This afternoon I spent doing paperwork and finally getting in a short session on the rowing machine. My New Year's resolutions are: take the names and addresses off the "junk" mail right away; exercise and do stretches every day.

Rusty is still camped out by the radiator and leaves it only to sit on the couch with us or to eat.

I am going to look to see if the Northern Lights appear tonight. It is certainly cold enough!

Off to visit condos.

Ella & Rusty

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Interesting cycle with almost the same start as finish. Now if only Rusty would take down half a floor, that would be perfect. I sure can't blame him for wanting to spend the day by the radiators. It does sound COLD there. Good luck spotting the northern lights, hopefully from someplace warm.

7. Patty & Champ

Patty & Champ Well-Known Member

Rusty had a pretty good day!! I, too, would love to sit by a radiator all day!! You had me SHIVERING just listening to you describe how cold it is there. I'm so spoiled where I am. When it hits the 20's, the news goes on about how to keep your pipes from freezing, what to do for your outdoor plants. Sounds like the 20's are "mild" winter temperatures where you live!!

8. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Nice blue cycle Rusty, but I think they are calling for the Lagoonmeister down there! Time to get to work buddy :D
    Excellent New Years Resolutions Ella! I didn't really make any this year, except to spend more time appreciating what I have and not wasting time focusing so much on what I want.
    Thanks for letting us know Linda got home safe and sound. So happy you had such a wonderful visit :D Now stay in and be warm and cozy :D

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Wishing you all a good night. I'm glad we don't live in Boston!!

Rusty has climbed up a bit more. Neither shot today was optimal, although we didn't smell Lev. He is where he is!

Ella & Rusty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.