4/5 Baby PMPS 93 +3 79

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nicole & Baby, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Good Monday Mornning, Lantus Land!! Yesterday
    Baby is Blessing me with Beautiful #s & I am just as happy as can be :mrgreen:
    WCR Baby has had her breakfast & is begging to go outside -- but it is still dark & she cannot go outside without my supervision & I am headed to the gym before work, sooooooo we know how that goes -- that is about all, too early to tell much more ;-) except of course, she is purrrrrfect in every way!!
    I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend & we wish you a Beautiful, Blessed, Furbaby Day!!

:thumbup B
    :thumbup A
    :thumbup B
    :thumbup Y

2. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Re: 4/5 Baby AMPS 99

What a lovely start to the day! Baby must have wanted to you to have a great Monday by squeaking in to some green!

3. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice number Baby, way to start the day!!!!

4. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

Nice kickoff for the week!

5. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

great looking amps number there baby!! Have a great monday nicole!

6. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Re: 4/5 Baby AMPS 99 +4 52

Just talked to Nicole. There are bad thunderstorms where she is. She has to go to tbp and left Baby at BG = 52 nailbite_smile . Sadi and Baby are also scared of the storms. Nicole left food out (even the HC treats that she always loved prior to her Dx of FD) and Baby did not want to have anything to do with them. Same for the MC wet plus gravy.

Please everyone pray that Baby will not drop too low while Nicole is at tbp. I believe she said she will be able to run home for a +7. She is really nervous.

7. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Re: 4/5 Baby AMPS 99 +4 52 SCARED @ work

:?

8. Marvie and Tugger

Sending lots of calming vines!

9. PeterDevonMocha

oh nicole .. I'm sorry you are nervous ... I would be too, I won't say otherwise .. baby will be ok, and sadi will be too .. I will be sending calming vines to all of you!

10. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Nicole
    Rain rain go away, come again another day.
    I thought I would sing a little song for Baby and Sadie to calm them down. :D
    If baby starts to drop she will eat. She is doing very well and knows her body.
    I know you will worry as we all do but she will be fine when you get home.
    We will think of them today, we are a strong force, okay.
    Hugs to you.

11. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Once the noise subsides, Baby will eat. If she's scared, it may bump up her BG (kinda like a vet visit) due to stress.

12. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending calming thoughts to Baby and Sadi as the thunderstorms are there....my Shadow hides in the closet....they will cuddle up where they feel safe and when the noise calms down, Baby will seek out her food if she needs it....hope all will be fine when you get to check in with them later....

13. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Awww Nicole, Baby will be fine, don't worry!!!! Sending positive thoughts and hugs to you!!!

14. Nicole & Baby

(((thank you))) I soooo appreciate you all.. I have a meeting for an hour and a half this morning & then I am taking the afternoon off - I just have to for Baby.. I hope it is not too late by then. I have never felt this or had to leave her while so low, I am thankful for the pretty greens - just a lil… Ok … a lot scared. I will be back for a +8, so she has 4 hours to get that Baby body eating. The storms are so scary for her & Sadi. I left out MC treats that she absolutely loves & MC gravy that she loves & even stuck it right in her face & she did not budge - she is paralyzed with fear.

I am sooooo appreciative of you all.. thank you for being here for us.

15. Mindy & Max

Mindy & Max Member

Well your Baby and my Max are in the same boat...Max was at 58 at +4.5 and DH had to leave. He put out some MC for Max and his brother to share, so we'll see where he's at when DH gets home! Wouldn't it be nice if we could just take our cats everywhere with us?

16. Marvie and Tugger

This must totally suck for you {{{Hugs}}} I was nervous leaving Tugger yesterday with low numbers, and the weather was nice. He's not like your Baby (though the dog is!) but I'd still worry about him if it was really nasty with thunder and lightning. Maybe the nerves will drive her numbers up like Sienne said.

17. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

(((((Oh, Nicole))))) Baby will be fine, she will eat if she needs to. When you get home I bet she looks at you and says, "Huh, what's up?"

18. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

((( Nicole ))) Baby might have already gotten past her nadir and hopefully is on her way up naturally. She's had lower BGs before and knows to eat if she needs to. Maybe you have another dosecrease brewing. :)

19. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Sending eating vines! I know Baby will eat if she goes too low for her body. (((Nicole)))

20. Nicole & Baby

Re: 4/5 Baby AMPS 99 +7.5 71

nailbite_smile nailbite_smile Baby is ALIVE!!! Rushed home like lightening & she greeted me at the door - licking her lips, plate of MC food was nearly gone (I am sure she ate some & Sadi too) tested BG & she is 71............................. YAY!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

(((Thank you))) for helping me calm down...... geez I just hate that nervous feeling!! :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

21. Mindy & Max

Mindy & Max Member

I think Baby and Max have been talking today! He's at 77 at +8. :D Eerie how similar they have been today! Glad to see she's doing well though!

22. Melanie and Smokey

Melanie and Smokey Well-Known Member

Glad to see Baby is rising and you can be home so you aren't worried so much and they won't be as afraid of the storm. You are a wonderful furr-mommy.

23. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 4/5 Baby AMPS 99 +10 99

Yayy!!! :RAHCAT

What an intense, scary day! You did it! I was freaked by Moses' lower than normal numbers, too! Something must be going around :mrgreen:

Congrats on finding Baby satisfied, frisky and happy when you returned home. Always a good thing to see!

cat_pet_icon

24. Nicole & Baby

Re: 4/5 Baby PMPS 93

(((thanks again, everyone))) Baby has surfed -- just the way we like it -- praying that continues, she is blessing me & am grateful!! :mrgreen:

25. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Another beautiful day for your baby.

26. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

see, Baby is a good little surfer girl, no worries, right? And look how beautiful her spreadsheet is all of a sudden. :mrgreen:

27. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

OMG I missed another big event--Where have I been????
    Baby did a beautiful surf today--Yeah, I know the feeling too well, of getting home hoping the cat is well & ate :roll: :roll: nailbite_smile nailbite_smile :roll:
    Glad you did such a great job, that Baby was smiling & eating just before you got there :lol: :lol:
    Good Job Nicole--See you are Blessed!!!

28. Nicole & Baby

***People I am Preaching!! I am in the Middle of a Miracle!! I do not know what has happened & it can sure go to yellow anytime..... but I am thankful for RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!

Baby is responsible for every good feelin I have!!!

29. paige

paige Well-Known Member

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :YMHUG: :YMHUG: flip_cat dancing_cat party_cat

30. PeterDevonMocha

baby you are downright amazing! I just love your numbers and that new pic of you, it's just ADORABLE! Keep up the great work you guys ... nicole, baby is lucky to have such a strong cheerleader!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.