1/3 Rusty PMPS 89, +4.5 198

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=111132

Good Morning from the frozen North Country,

It is still -10 F. at 10 a.m. and I don't think it will get much warmer today. But the sun is shining. We didn't get the big storms, only the cold. Rusty is in his perch above the radiator. He is high again this morning. The shot last night didn't feel right, so it may have gone into a black hole somewhere! Anyway, today is the first day without parties or houseguests, so I'm hoping Rusty will get back to more normal numbers. If not, we'll go up a drop tomorrow.

Nothing outdoors planned for today. It is just too cold (-30 with the windchill added in). We're going to try to get to the landfill this afternoon. Tomorrow it is supposed to be in the +20s!! We hope to get out on our snowshoes this weekend.

Wishing you all a good winter day and hoping that everyone in the path of the storm is OK. Healing vines to all who need them.

Ella & Rusty

Yo Kitties, it's too cold to practice curling here today. Anyone have good ice and not- too- cold- weather? If so, we'll go there. The LL Sliders CC has to keep in shape!
    ~ Rusty

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/3 Rusty AMPS 328

I hope Rusty slides down today and gets back to normal Rusty numbers soon. That is cold. I thought we were cold at 11F this morning. I don't know what the wind chill is.

3. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Come down a bit for your bean Rusty, please :D The dosecrease threat is on the table :eek: I guess at least you didn't get the storms, I hope you are nice and cozy inside, have a good Furday :D

4. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Uh-oh, the threat is on the table! I hope a nice quiet day settles him down. 20º would be great for snowshoeing, when we lived in MN if it was above 10º it was too warm for XC! Otherwise the dreaded klister came out! :twisted: Boy have I become a wimp!

Russman! No ice here, but we can party plan on your radiators! -- Tess

5. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Zener is definitely up for some curling practice today! Rusty can show off his sliding skills too. How about going to visit Neko and we can go to the curling place they used for the Olympics? Follow Rusty's example and stay warm!
    Liz

6. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Brrrrrr. That is really really cold. I don't know how you do it. Come on down Rusty! Stay warm and have a great day Ella!

7. Lauren&Tommy (GA)

Lauren&Tommy (GA) Well-Known Member

Ha Ha, I know it's Winter Ella, I'm just already done with it. We haven't had it this cold here in quite some time. Not close to what you're feeling right now, but you're probably used to these temps in the winter. :smile:
    Rusty, time to come back down, party time is over and you can relax again and you heard mommy, dose crease if you don't listen to her.

8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I hope Rusty resumes his pre visit numbers soon. I'm shivering in sympathy with him on those radiators. Good luck getting out on the snowshoes soon.

It's mid 40's here, but the Hillcreset Centre with the curling ice is really cool. It's a giant building made of wood - great for sharpening claws in between tosses. Plus there's water slides, steam room, hot tub and sauna for warming up after. ~Neko

9. Doug N Libby

Doug N Libby Well-Known Member

-10 :eek: Here I sit in 30 degree weather thinking of bumping the heat. Guess I shouldn't complain anymore! Bless your heart, my bones are too old to even think of living somewhere that's that cold!!

I hear ya' on the shot going into a black hole somewhere. It's amazing to me that we can do the same thing the same way and each day see different results. I hope he has come down some today.

Enjoy that heat wave bringing the 20's your way. :D

Have a great evening -

Libby (& Hershey, too!)

10. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Re: 1/3 Rusty AMPS 328, +5.5 179, +9 82, PMPS 89

Hi again,
    The curling practice at Neko's curling venue must have been just the thing to bring down Rusty's numbers. The LagoonMeister is on duty tonight. It's pretty cold for the Adirondack lagoon, however: -12 F. at the moment (8 p.m.) and expected to hit -20 to -30 in some areas, they don't specify which ones! After midnight the temperature is supposed to rise, and we will have a couple of days in the +20s until the next cold snap. Gotta get out on our snowshoes this weekend!

Rusty had a good day on his perch by the radiator. We went to the landfill and I did some paperwork and some exercise.

Ella & Rusty

11. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

don' worry Auntie Ellabean! Rusty can stay nice an warm in our new ice house! And we promise to get it off the Lagoon before the thaw! -- Tess

[​IMG]

12. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Liz

13. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

too bad the green was fleeting, but we'll see what tomorrow brings. The temperature at our house is -15 F. The "official" temperature is -23! Coldest night of the year so far.

Our hearts go out to Janet tonight. Beautiful Izzy is flying free. The GAs are welcoming her to the Bridge.

Ella & Rusty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.