1/3-1/4 Hershey AMPS(114)PMPS(176)+2.25(210)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Doug N Libby, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doug N Libby

Doug N Libby Well-Known Member

1/2 Hershey

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Hershey has had a good day and all is normal with him. I wouldn't mind seeing some green, but guess I can't complain after all he's been through this week. Been wondering if he wants a little more juice, but I'm going to try to hold off until after the 9th. Surely by then he'll show us something for sure.

Thanks for coming to visit today.

Hope you're having a great night -

Libby (& Hershey, too!)

1/3/14:
    AMPS (124) +12 - Shot .5u at 5:30am + 1/8th tsp Miralax - fed Friskies Special Diet T&G 5%, 189mg phos
    +2 (164) - fed Wellness Turkey 4%, 200mg phos
    +6 (156)

PMPS (134) +12 - Shot .5u at 5:30pm + 1/8th tsp Miralax - fed Friskies Special Diet T&G 5%, 189 phos
    +2 (165) - fed Wellness Turkey 4%, 200mg phos
    +6.25 (161)

1/4/14:
    AMPS (114) +12 - Shot .5u at 5:30am + 1/8th tsp Miralax - Friskies SpD T&G
    +2 (148) - Fed Wellness T
    +5.5 (155)

PMPS (176)
    +12 - Shot .5u at 5:20pm + 1/8th tsp Miralax - Friskies SpD T&G
    +2.25 (210) - fed Wellness Turkey

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/3 Hershey AMPS(124)+6(156)PMPS(134)+2(165)

Look at all that beautiful blue! :cool: Good to see that he loves the new low phos fuds. :D :D

Hey Hershey, how about a little sampler of Hershey mint green for your momma. Not too low, just a hint mind you.

3. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/3 Hershey AMPS(124)+6(156)PMPS(134)+2(165)

Well, that is a pretty nice blue day :D Maybe as a present for the weekend, he will give you some green? I'm glad Hershey is having a good day and that he likes the new lower phos fuds. Thanks for visiting us too! Have a nice night :razz:

4. Doug N Libby

Re: 1/3 Hershey AMPS(124)+6(156)PMPS(134)+6.25(161)

- Hey, Wendy and Rachel. So good to see you both! Yes, those blues are lovely, but you know I'd love to see a little green. I guess we're never pleased, though. I remember lots of reds and blacks and I would've been THRILLED with some blues or even yellows! I'm trying to be pleased with where we are, at least until after the 9th and then I'm hoping he'll give us a clue as to what's going on.

I hope y'all had a peaceful night and have a wonderful day. I'm off to buy a mattress!

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

How's Hershey doing today?
    What fun: buying a new mattress!!!

Have a great day, Libby,

Ella & Rusty

6. Pam & Hoot

Pam & Hoot Well-Known Member

Nice blues today Hershey :smile:
    Maybe some greens tonight ;-)
    Have a great day Libby and enjoy your new mattress!

7. Doug N Libby

Re: 1/3-1/4 Hershey AMPS(114)PMPS(176)

Hey, Ella and Pam - Always good to see y'all. :D I don't know w-h-y Joseph didn't mention the springs poking him back when mattresses were on sale... :roll: But, got the mattress without incident, at the first store we went to, and they cut the price a little, so YAY! We're planning to upgrade to a queen when i feel brave enough to clean out our room. But, I'm kind of like 'If you give a moose a muffin' - when we upgrade the furniture, I also want to walls painted, a new ceiling and new carpet. (No, I don't ask for much...just sun, moon AND stars! :lol: ) Doug designed a platform/storage bed to suit our needs, but I'm trying to price building vs buying something that'll do our business. I did find a bedroom suite that I kind of liked and he cut the price by well over 50%, so we'll see. The one drawback is it's the only one they have, so it may not be there by the time I make my mind up. Of course, there's also the getting the $$ together and figuring out where to store it in the meantime...But, I digress...

Guess Hershey is perfectly content in the land of blues. I was pretty hopeful when I saw that (114), but no such luck. He's feeling good today, all affectionate, so I really have nothing to complain about. :D I am wondering if the Friskies is holding him a little higher, maybe the 1% carb increase or something in it? I want to stick with it and see how his next labs look, though. We've decided to feed the Friskies at shot time, since he eats it like there's no tomorrow and we need him to eat when he gets his shot.

Joseph works at Food Lion and yesterday, he stopped by to see if they sold the Friskies Special Diet T&G. He said they had 3 cases. Today, when I went to buy some, they had 6 cans. Apparently, I'm not the only one in the area in need of it. But, I got a raincheck and they have a truck coming tonight. I'm glad I found it less than 5 miles from home!

AMPS (114)
    PMPS (176)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.