1/5 Tigger AMPS/358 +1/328 +2/190 +3/133 +6/85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tigger's Friend, Jan 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tigger's Friend

Tigger's Friend Well-Known Member

Good Morning, LL! :coffee: :coffee:

Tigger's 1/4 condo

After Tigger's wild rollercoaster ride yesterday afternoon, we're hoping for a predictable, gentle slide to the blues today so we can take DM out sightseeing for a change.

If Tigger cooperates it'll be Santa Ynez lavendar farms OR Cayucos beaches - with our normal Sunday breakfast out, of course :cool: We'll know in about 3-4 hours.......

Tigger's chillin' this morning, after snuggling all night on top of my robe, pressed up against my back. He's been extra snuggly lately, which I love, but staying on the bed. I think that's because I feed him there to make sure he's available at night so I don't have to get up & hunt for him at each test time ;-)

We did have an embarrassing dirty pants & tail episode this AM, to be expected after all that gravy AND syrup yesterday. So poor Tigger lost more of his pretty pantaloons, and his beautiful fluffy tail. Such is the humiliation and sacrifice of an fd cat. :YMSIGH: :lol:

Hope everyone out there's doing well today, staying warm & dry (too much of that here, sadly) & kitties & beans are all having a better day today than yesterday. Hope Marje's dinner party was fabulous, & Lucy & Jupiter are better. Healing vines & support out to all in need.......

2. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/5 Tigger AMPS/358 +1/328 Reducie last night

Oh, poor Tigger and his incident :oops: I love to hear about the warm, snuggly kitty cuddles! cat_pet_icon It's a good place to keep him, nearby for testing and snuggling ;-) Hopefully Tigger will give you that pass to go out today, and spend the day in some nice safe numbers (blue, Tigger?). Have a nice Sunday :D

3. Tigger's Friend

Tigger's Friend Well-Known Member

Re: 1/5 Tigger AMPS/358 +1/328 +2/190 (!) feeding 9%

Hi Rachel, thanks! I wish you & Chyna the same, you've sure had an interesting ride lately, too!

Looks like Tigger's listening, he's definitely on the blue road now.

To re-cap fuds for today so far:

AMPS / 358 = 2T 5% (GO!)
    +1 / 328 = 2T 5% (GO!) (30 pt drop)
    +2 / 190 = 1+T 5% + 1T 9% (GO! + Weruva Green Eggs) ((138-pt drop)

re-test in 0:30

I want to pre-empt a potential drop getting away from me again anti-jinx esp. this early in the cycle.

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/5 Tigger AMPS/358 +1/328 +2/190 +3/133

Easy does it Tigger - beans want to get out for a bit today. Looks like Tigger's bounces are considerable lower than they used to be. :cool: I hope you get to go out today. Sounds like a fine Sunday tradition.

Sorry about the pantaloons and tail feathers. Neko reacts the same to gravy.

Neat trick on keeping Tigger in your bed and easy to find for testing. Bonus on the snuggles. :D

5. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/5 Tigger AMPS/358 +1/328 +2/190 +3/133

Hi Suzanne,
    Hope Tigger cooperates and you get to leave the house for some fun :D Good thing the "fluff" grows back :D
    I am jealous of the kitties that sleep with their beans - so much easier for night time testing!
    Hope you have a fun, no gravy day~

6. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Aw yes, the room service. Zeke gets room service too. But not on the bed. On his favorite chair in the house, which he's claimed as his own.

Hope Tigger clears that bounce quickly and you get to see more blues in this PM cycle.

7. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

Hi Suzanne,
    Nice recovery from the bounce!
    Sorry about the dirty pants and tail incident!
    I hope you got to get out and do something nice with your DM today.

Thank you so much for your thoughts for Lucy.
    She's better today. :D

8. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Wow did I ever miss a lot of excitement yesterday and last night! Great job handling it amidst all your company. Sorry Tigger had some after effects.

Great to see him clearing his bounce so quickly. Hope you all had a great time today no matter where you went.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.