2/10 Tommy PMPS 207, +2 247

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lauren&Tommy (GA), Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lauren&Tommy (GA)

Lauren&Tommy (GA) Well-Known Member

2/8

Just Icky, Icky lately and I'm pretty sure the Clavamox is doing absolutely nothing for him. :sad:
    I think I forgot to mention the other day the reason for the Clavamox is he has inflamed gums again and we tried Clindamycin a while back but after just 2 doses he had horrible runny poo so we don't go that route any more. Up to 14U BID now, I don't know what else to do! :YMSIGH: :YMSIGH:
    Have a great day everyone :YMHUG:

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 2/10 Tommy AMPS 413, +2 383

Hi guys .. :sad: I'm sorry today is one of those days .. The only advice I have is to give tommy an extra hug and a few extra kisses .. it won't make the numbers look any prettier, but somehow hugging and kissing a cat can always make you feel better ... ((hugs)) Just hang in there!!

3. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Lauren, I'm sorry that you are having a down day. Hugs! :YMHUG:

Devon is right, kitty kisses and hugs do make a bean feel better cat_pet_icon . I hope the Clavamox is working and will show results soon. Keep sliding down Tommy, and give your bean some loves today, she needs some snuggles. Hope your Monday is going well and you feel better soon :YMHUG:

4. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

it's so hard when our little ones aren't doing well. Clindamycin gave punkin terrible diarrhea, and eventually c-diff. the last time we used it we gave him probiotics with every meal to try to head that off. it's a good AB for gum bacteria (anaerobic) but it sure does a number on the intestinal tract.

all you can do is keep on going - know that we're cheering you on! :YMHUG:

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Tommy - please come down a bit. There's too much pink going on around here and it's hard on the beans to see it. :YMHUG:

Clavamox does seem to wreck havoc with a number of kitties BG's. I just noticed red gums on my civie so he's off to the vet soon for that. Not looking forward to runny poo so I'll be pre-empting with probiotics too.

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 2/10 Tommy PMPS 207

Does he have a bad tooth? Or is this a sign that a dental is needed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.