2/15 Ole +10 448 ToR PMPS 474 +2 389 +6 289

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Rebekah, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebekah

Rebekah Member

Good Morning!

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=113726

Pretty lazy morning around here. A is on a ski trip in Durango. We get to take separate vacations these days...oh well. There will again be a time, just not right now. We still encourage each other to go places because it really helps to recharge one's batteries in all aspects.

Thank you for all of your reminders for potential tests for Ole. They are all on our radar and we will move on it (or not) when it is right for our family. I really do appreciate all of the concern you are showing us, thanks again!

Ole is seeing some nice numbers this morning, yay! All of his P's are in place, but he really was sloppy when eating breakfast this morning. He's gotten most of it off, except for the places that are hard to reach. Boy, what a little oinker!

I'll try the video today, Thanks!

My thoughts to all of you on today's spin on the dance floor.

Rebekah

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Re: 2/15 Ole AMPS 261 +3 174

Looking good today! :cool: Did Ole not get the message about going low at night? :lol:

My DH and I do separate trips too - but I agree it's essential to get out and recharge. Looking forward to the fetch video.

Funny story on Ole and his second snacks. Neko likes to get her paw in the autofeeder to move things forward so always gets the paw licking good snacks later. :roll:

3. Suzanne & Cobb(GA)

Suzanne & Cobb(GA) Well-Known Member

Hey! Cobb got the memo from Ole about meeting on the blue level. Looks like they're hanging out there together today. Maybe they'll make it a long stretch before they wander off and get lost again. :lol:

4. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Woo hoo, go Ole! Visiting the blue floor :D . I hope he comes down a bit more, and surfs it for you today. All Ps in place, perfect, even with the messy fuds ;-) . Happy Caturday!

5. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Re: 2/15 Ole AMPS 261 +3 174 +6 107

wowser! nice cycle for Ole today!

it's important to get vacations in - however you have to work things so it happens! hope you and DH can go together for some things. not sure if i've already said this (middle-aged brains can be frightening! :lol: ) but we had a beach house where they would let us bring punkin. that was our refuge for vacations while punkin was ill.

6. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Very nice cycle for Ole today so far!!

Skiing in Colorado, huh? My idea of a vacation is more along the lines of warm beaches and HOT cabana boys :lol:

It's great to see Ole down on the blue floor!

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blues for Ole today. I hope he keeps surfing.

8. Rebekah

Rebekah Member

Re: 2/15 Ole AMPS 261 +3 174 +6 107 +8 207 +10 448 ToR

Hi!

Ole is really bouncing off of his nice couple of cycles. I gave him a ToR to try to calm the bounce. R=Chill Pill in this case.

Come back down Ole!

Rebekah

9. Rebekah

Rebekah Member

Re: 2/15 Ole +10 448 ToR PMPS 474

Good Evening!

Sky high bouncing by my boy. The ToR kept him to a jump of 27, so that's good.

Have a great night!
    Rebekah

10. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

good call. and perfect timing! it's great that you've become comfortable using the R.

i think next time i might even try a little more - i thought he reacted fine to the 0.1u and would give that another try. nothing wrong with moving him down a little bit, although holding flat is good too. just my 2 cents worth - for free even. :lol:

11. Rebekah

Rebekah Member

I cherish free advice! Thanks Julie! Yours is always great BTW!

Rebekah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.