03/12 J.D. PMPS 414

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Mar 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Last Night:
    181 PMPS
    252 +3.25
    450 +11.25

I really need to do some more mid-cycle tests at night, I've just been sleeping through all alarms lately.

Just another day in paradise here. J.D. had YAZC for his breffis. I gave him some cypro and ondansetron this morning and hoping he'll eat his wet food soon.

OT: I called my dad last night and my step mom said she was meaning to call me. My dad is having hernia surgery tomorrow. The last time this happened a couple of years ago, I was trying to call them and I kept getting their answering machine and no return phone calls and when I finally got a hold of them found out that my dad had had hernia surgery which they didn't tell me about and they didn't want to worry me but he had thrown some clots after surgery. That was scary. They are taking extra precautions this time. An aspirin before surgery and an aspirin after surgery and some kind of massaging things on his legs during surgery. I just hope everything goes perfectly and fine this time.

Off to work, I'm late.

2. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Re: 03/12 J.D. AMPS 536

That's good that you know ahead of time about the surgery. Sending smooth surgery vines for your dad. And sending Zener over with the ropes to give J.D. a tug, although he might not be able to do much good. :roll: :lol:
    Liz

3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Sending prayers for your Dad's surgery.

J.D....eat up and come on down!

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys ..sounds like your body is really needing some catch up sleep .. Glad to hear J.D. ate his breffis for you .. and prayers for your dads surgery that everything goes well .. have a great day guys!

5. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending positive surgery vines for your dad, quick recovery prayers. OK, J.D., time to eat some of your fuds, and come on slowly down!

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers for your dad's surgery. I hope J.D. ate better today and slid down for you.

7. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Thanks for the vines and well wishes for my Dad :YMHUG: It means a lot to me :cool:

J.D. doesn't seem to have slid down much. He was eating in huge bite fulls of food when I left for work.
    He was laying in the linen closet (with the door as far wide open as it can go, he must open the door with his claws and paws and then opens it all the way until it's hitting the wall along side it) when I got home. I coaxed him out for test and shot, and then we went for a walk and got stuck in a rain storm. I dried J.D. off with a towel when we got home. He ate some of his Dinner and is currently sitting next to my feet.

I am hoping to go to bed early tonight. I wish my Dad wasn't all the way over in California.

8. DD & Tinkerbell

DD & Tinkerbell Well-Known Member

That is something I can definitely relate too!

Maybe you could send J.D. over to show Tawny how to eat those huge bite fulls of food? She is eating, but just nibbling. At least she's eating!

Dyana, I hope your Dad comes thru his surgery OK & w/no complications & recovers super fast.

Desi

9. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

JD - Neko's sending up some ropes. Don't pull too hard please. I don't think I would have gotten up last night if I'd seen those numbers. Gotta save yourself for when you really need to do those middle of the night tests. Of course, I keep guessing that wrong. :?

Sending more good surgery and fast recovery vines for your Dad. :YMHUG:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.