10/4 Zener AMPS 138/130;+1 158;+2.5 195;+6 315;PMPS 451

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Anne & Zener GA, Oct 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

TGIF yesterday

Zener is doing fine this morning. Appy was iffy for a while but it's good now. He had a yard patrol and a picnic and then went to nap on the bed. He had a nice poo in the litter box. I know it's his because he doesn't cover up. :lol: I think he will get fluids in a bit, especially if he is continuing his zoom to the stratosphere. That 138 surprised me a bit so I retested and got a 130. Our Zener, he sure likes to keep his beans guessing. :roll: :lol:

OT: Anne is doing fine in Berlin. Meetings are going well. She's at the fancy dinner now in her fancy shiny shoes. :D :D Her talk on classification was well received yesterday so she's glad to have that done and dusted.

Thinking of ailing kitties and beans, Dyana's J.D., Marje's Gracie, Wendy's DM. Lyresa's DH and DF. Sending cooling vines to the Californians, I hope you get normal temperatures soon. Happy Caturday, LL!
    Liz

2. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Re: 10/4 Zener AMPS 138/130;+1 158;+2.5 195

Good morning, my friend....and you, too, Liz :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: JK. You know I love you and Anne and of course Zener and Tillie.

Nice flat blue day for your boy. I loved the video. What a gorgeous day and he looks super. Alert....he wanted that butterfly but he looked pretty comfy. Not sure I would have gotten up either.

I'm glad Anne had a safe trip and is wowing them in Berlin!!! Thanks for the wishes for LBG! :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

3. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Now that is a happy Zener condo! Love those blues, too! Cinco is happy to have Z-man for company on the blue floor. Maybe they can accompany each other for a little dip in the lagoon? Just a little one, though - no funny business!

Thanks for the cooling vines. I'll take all I can get. Just heard the long range forecast last night, and after a brief dip into the 80s next week, it's back up to the 90s! Bleah!!!!! I want some crisp, cool fall weather! (I know, move to the Midwest)!

4. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Nice Zener report this morning.

Zener, you're doing an excellent job of keeping those beans humble...keep 'em guessing.

Enjoy this great fall day.

Marilyn and Polly

5. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Liz, I love the report:) I didn't get to see the video yesterday, it's blocked at work so I'll check it out later hopefully, tomorrow is my day off... I also love the blue day, hopefully Z will work that juice and come down a teensy bit too to top off the eating and pooping properly (lol). Anne sure gets the air miles racked up;) I'm glad she is having a good trip. Hugs to you all, and have a great weekend!

6. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Re: 10/4 Zener AMPS 138/130;+1 158;+2.5 195;+6 315

Alas, in spite of all of your excellent instructions, Mr. Liver is having a fit. :-x :-x Zener got 100 ml of fluids so hopefully that will bring the BG down a bit. Appy is good so I am very happy about that. :D
    Liz

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Zener's appy is still good. I hope the fluids help bring his numbers back down. That's good things are going well for Anne.

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Wrong way, Z Man! I'd like to see you in the lagoon tomorrow.
    Rusty

Hi Liz, i'm glad that Anne's presentation went well and that she enjoyed a fancy dinner in her new shoes!

Only 2 darks to go! Have a good weekend,

Ella & Rusty

9. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Liz, and Anne too (enjoy Germany!)

Zener those blues were so nice. What happened? Surely that must be a meter error.... ;-)

10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Darn on the reverse slide. :-x Naughty liver! Ah well, timing is great for the BIC.

I'm glad Anne's talk went well, even if she did have to dress up for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.