10/6 Zener PMPS 473;+3 259;+4.5 202;+7 235

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Anne & Zener GA, Oct 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Lousy appy day

Appy is better today. :D I'm wondering if peeing on the cucumbers is somehow an appy stimulant? :lol: :lol: I went back to his regular 2u tonight since his PMPS was so high and appy is better. He and Tillie both did lots of yard patrol today, as the weather was beautiful. Now he's napping on my winter socks that I still have to find a place for. He said he might need them for the Full Hunter's Moon party at Camp Stu tomorrow. They don't want their paddy paws to get cold. :D

OT: Anne should be landing in Flagstaff in just a few minutes!!! Kitties are very excited. Me too. :D :D :D

Thinking of ailing kitties and beans. Tricia's Cinco and civie Sasha, Dyana's J.D., and others.
    Liz

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Re: 10/6 Zener AMPS 225;+5 274;PMPS 473;+3 259

Lots of nice yellow today and quick recovery from that colour that shall not be named at PMPS. Tink eats zucchini, maybe Zener likes the smell of cukes. :lol:

WOOT for Anne coming home! Welcome home! :D :D

3. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Re: 10/6 Zener PMPS 473;+3 259;+4.5 202

Yay for a better appy! Keep eating, Zener! And keep watering those cukes - whatever works!!! :lol:

Hooray for Annebean coming home. I'm sure there are lots of happy faces at your house tonight.

Thanks for keeping my babies in your thoughts. We are so grateful for all the support for our civvies as well as for our sugarbaby. :YMHUG:

4. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Welcome home Anne! I see Z-man did a nice slide for a home coming present.

5. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Yay - MamaAnneBean is home! I'm sure everyone in the house is thrilled. LOL on the cucumber theory...we beans really do stretch it when we're trying to figure out the "whys" of what our kitties toss us, don't we :lol: :lol: :lol: ??

6. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Welcome home Anne! Nice sunny reception for you in Flagstaff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.